Topic: If you were a cliche character type in a horror film who would you be?

So, are you the nerd, the virgin, the burly jock, the hero, the sex machine, the sarcastic fellow everyone finds so annoying it is cause for celebration when death comes?

Just a little thing I thought would be amusing.

Me, I'm the nerdy, virgin, know it all character who knows everything and acts like he is far smarter than he is.  Always says something is wrong but goes along anyway and usually ends up getting cornered and killed by the killer or becoming the monster in some cases.

Re: If you were a cliche character type in a horror film who would you be?

ahhhhh, I am the unassuming background character, that slowly grows on the audience, likeable, quirky. When the times start to get unbearable, I can walk to the fore-front, take change and slay the evildoers with MUCH sarcasm and enthusiasm. Always keeping my fellow slayers in mind for survival. I die at the end sacrificing myself so someone else can live.

I am the loner type who minds his own business and gets his shit done.  I'm usually the one that runs away scared from the villain in desperation for survival.  Fight back?  Dont think so.  I come off as the one first to die, but ends up surving in the end.

ide probably be the burly jock. ide try to save my friends and do it but in the process end up getting cut in half.

I would be the person who tells everyone it will be alright, as they are all slowly getting massacred around me, because they did something really dumb.
So I guess that would make me the sarcastic bastard whom the audience wants to see killed next!

im not really any of these characters. im more of the stoner who gets killed really quickly because im too stoned to do anything

I would be the cool nerd who is not thought of until he figures out how to save the day... right before he gets sawed in half.

I would be the girl who hides threw most of it and probably the screamer aswell but comes to the rescue in the end..lol

I'm afraid I am the chick that you know will bite it right off.  I am the drinker and the  post-coital toker. 
But...I am too damned smart to fall for any of the usual horror film crap.  So, I am the one you expect to get knocked off right away but I don't.  I manage to stick around until the end and hack my way to the survivor's line.

Last edited by moviemaven (2006-10-16 14:54:46)

I think I am the fat guy that makes jokes so others do know how miserable he is but ends up with the girl in the end.

P.S. Now that I found my girl (and somehow convinced her to marry me), no so miserable any more. I am proof, there is someone for everyone.

The shy, quiet loner/virgin, because sometimes the loners and/or virgins make it at the end.

I would be one of those ghosts that lurk in the shadows and drive people to madness and to destroying themselves with fear over time.

If that is cliche.

Or the guy who dies in the sleepingbag having sex in the first scene.

Last edited by Blackthingsforsale (2006-10-19 18:09:16)

Same as Hard2Kill... but a different movie series. (Can't have two in the same movie!)

the sex machine having sex with the hot chicks and is the only one that survives and turns to god by the end and never has sex again

punkhead66 wrote:

the sex machine having sex with the hot chicks and is the only one that survives and turns to god by the end and never has sex again

So... got the F**k scared outta ya, huh? big_smile

im the weirdo outcast who does his own thing and winds up the hero at the end because of my love of  all things horror and ballistic.

not to mention the stockpile id have to live off of safely for years but id go out and kill zombies for fun.

I'd be the computer programmer with the laptop telling the killer/monster/ghost/wife to move cause I can't see the TV.

Great to see everyone gots so much enthusiasm  smile

Though kinda wonder what kinda character Fearless Leader...I mean Meh is.

I would be like the first HERO in FEAST, and probably last about as long!!!

i'd definately b da killer

This is such an interesting question and all I can say is that I hope that I would be the smart girl and grab a weapon as soon as it was necessary, and hang onto it.  That is the one character that drives me crazy, doesn't get a weapon even though you're screaming for them to and then when they do they drop it, most of the time right near the killer.

I would also like to be the one who gets into a car that actually starts.

i would like to be the person who keeps making the pranks on everyone

i'm the guy who sit's telling everyone they gonna get their ass killed and laughing with the fat sarcastic guy at them for not listening. Then hopefully getting the hell outta dodge.

I'm the catankerous old bastard that told those stupid kids not to go up there in the first place, and then has to save their dumb asses early in the movie.   Then found dead and stuffed into a closet somewhere towards the end of the movie!  LOL!  either that or I'm loading a bong with deathgate666!!!!