Re: If you were a cliche character type in a horror film who would you be?

skidog wrote:

I'm the catankerous old bastard that told those stupid kids not to go up there in the first place, and then has to save their dumb asses early in the movie.

LMAO - reminded me of Scooby Doo there for a second skidog.

I think I would be the guy that fumbled his way through the movie, never making the right decisions but somehow coming out on top. Kind of like Shaun in Shaun of the Dead, not really in control of anything but dealing with it.

i know who i am on this one because i do it in real life... im the one who goes out in the dark armed only with a torch calling out "is anyone there?" sorta shit... it`s actually quite fun to do if ya don`t get killed anyway.

I would be someone who randomly pops up for five minutes just to get murdered in a grisly and torturous way.

I would be the quiet chick who makes it through the most of the movie following behind everyone and then gets distracted by something like a noise or "shiny" thing and gets killed for being curious.

I would be the sadistic f**k feeding off of death and destruction. I would make you so scared that you might think the next step you make would be your last.

I think I'd be the borderline retarded sherrif's deputy. I'd refuse to believe that a killer or monster is on the loose and might lock up one or more of the protaganists only to be gruesomely dispatched by the very thing the damn stoner kids were trying to warn me about.

OR... I'd be the wise-ass doctor or morgue attendant who always happens to be eating while examining some mutilated corpse. And the killer would make my death a bit more spectacular because I'd get gross KFC-grease fingerprints on his or her best machete.

heh the way I feel with this cold, I'd be the dead body laying in the corner.

i will be the only guy with any logic to keep the group together, so they all wont go crazy.i would also be known for doing little catch phrases every horror fan will use after finishing the movie.

hee hee...interesting post...
I'd be the Forewarner of Evil to Be...then disappear for the rest of the film...

I would be the young, seemingly helpless girl that turns out to be the killer who is totally insane and covered in blood by the end of the movie.

I would be the character who takes charge as soon as we figured out what we were up against. I'd be directing everyone on what needed to be done in a great lengthy moving motivating speech, just to get hacked in half just before the end of my speech.

I definitely wouldn't be the stupid girl that runs UPSTAIRS to get away smile

Yo Philnedee,that Was Mad Funny,yo!me I Would Probably One Of The Zombies In Dawn Of The Dead,one That Coulnt Die,of Course.

i'd be the character that everyone thinks will live cause he knows about losts of stuff but then gets killed out of know where. something stupid too, like walking and talking to some one and not watching where i'm going and then walk right into the killer and get all slashed up.

I'd be the badass guy that goes through the movie by himself without caring about the other characters. I'm not getting killed because of their stupidity. At the end I kill the killer and have sex with the virgin final girl!! If it's a zombie movie, I save her and then have sex with her in a bed made of headless zombies!!! Can I be more badass?!?!

I'd be the main guys best friend, but not sidekick. An when the hero dies in a heroic effort to save the girl...the girl and I get to safety. Not the most badass but I have quite a bog role. tongue

At least you guys are honest.  Not always saying, "I'd be the hero!".  tongue

I'd be the first one to die cause  I can't run worth crap.

Last edited by DarkDreamer15 (2007-03-01 22:56:24)

I would be the big jock who seems to be a great asset in a fight until the killer shows up.  Then I would be the coward running on the spot, screaming like a little girl.  In fact, people would ask the killer to finish them off so they didn't have to listen to me scream "we're going to die! we're going to die!!!!!!"

It reminds me when I was in grade 8 and my friend and I went into a haunted house with a couple of girls we liked.  We played the cool guys until things started to get scary.  At that point we were yelling "take the girls, just leave us alone!".  The worst part of this is that the haunted house had microphones inside and everyone in line were peeing themselves laughing.

Needless to say, that is the last date we had with these girls.

Thanks a lot for bringing this memory back!  Now I have to go back to therapy!

Thats The Spirit,kruz!!!!!!thats Whats Up!!!!!!!

"take the girls, just leave us alone!"

Now that's got to be the most badass thing I've ever heard. Heh.