Topic: Win Meyers Masks & Halloween DVD's Contest

Time for another contest. I do apologize for all the contests ( note the sarcasm there? haha ) This go around you can scare the shit out of your neighbours and friends by putting on some coveralls and wearing a Michael Myers mask to scare t...

Read More : Win Meyers Masks & Halloween DVD's Contest

Re: Win Meyers Masks & Halloween DVD's Contest

YES, I have a feeling that I better win this contest since I am the BIGGEST Halloween fan and beer drinker on this board!!!! Please!!!!!!!:lol::cool:

You got to be crazy if i didn't enter this such kickass contest. Oh god. I so damn hope i win. Please!!

I agree this would be (for me anyways) the ultimate win.  I'm in.

Mask'd be cool.  Movie's worth a watch.  I'm in.

(But yeah, I hope Rip wins one too.  Goes for alla yez.)

Mirthquake wrote:

Mask'd be cool.  Movie's worth a watch.  I'm in.

(But yeah, I hope Rip wins one too.  Goes for alla yez.)

CHEERS, I owe you a beer Mirthy!:cool:

this contest OWNS! i'd love to creep on my neighbors with a giant knife in a myers mask.  thatd be so goddamn funny lol but whoever gets it should post a photo of themselves with the mask on, that'd be great....and a victim too.

wayyyyy tooo awesome

i am in. thx meh.

outta all the contest this is the one i'm aimin towards winning the most............this is the only one i saw that it took me literal 30 seconds to enter...........

gabs1515 wrote:

this contest OWNS! i'd love to creep on my neighbors with a giant knife in a myers mask.  thatd be so goddamn funny lol but whoever gets it should post a photo of themselves with the mask on, that'd be great....and a victim too.

i agree photos of you in a meyers mask would be funny. smile

who the fucks meyers lol, u mean myers

adamroddis wrote:

who the fucks meyers lol, u mean myers

LOL, yeah Michael Aubrey Myers born October 31, 1957 and when he was 6 years old in 1963 on his birthday he killed his oldest sister Judith Margaret Myers.....see I know my stuff lol.:lol:

Last edited by RIP (2007-11-22 14:37:59)

bet your ass i entered this one!!!!!!!! big_smile

man I have to win this one. And no worries if I win I will take photos and post them here.

Awesome contest.  I didn't like the film, but no use in turning down a free Myers mask.  I entered and am hoping to win.

I considered swearing to wear the mask 24 straight hours if I win... but that's just nuts.  Now, if there were a Mr. Zombie autograph in the mix, it would be a different story.

haha you are just trying to get me to up the ante arent you constantce? smile

Constantce wrote:

I considered swearing to wear the mask 24 straight hours if I win... but that's just nuts.  Now, if there were a Mr. Zombie autograph in the mix, it would be a different story.

If you want a Rob Zombie autograph, he is good about signing through the mail through his production company if you write him...

Meh, am I that transparent?

Really, Bulin?   Thanks for the info!  If I win, I will take advantage of that, crying while my mask is in transit, and oh, what photo opps this shall make!

Last edited by Constantce (2007-11-27 09:16:45)

hahaha smile ANd bulin great factoid.... I should send him some stuff to sign to! lol.

RIP wrote:

YES, I have a feeling that I better win this contest since I am the BIGGEST Halloween fan and beer drinker on this board!!!! Please!!!!!!!:lol::cool:

ooh no no...I'm also ONE of the BIGGEST fan on here of halloween and Mr. Rob Zombie...:D:lol: j/k

May the best man or women win...by the way Meh awsome contest wink

your quite welcome... happy to be running it. I love giving away stuff even more then i love writing about horror smile

I'm telling you Meh. If i win this, i will post a shit load of pics of me wearing the mask online and literally wear it whenever i go out. I will wear this mask while i play hockey under my goalie mask. I will go to a Chucky Cheese and make sure i scare all of the little kids. Even if i get jahova witness come to my door, which they do, i will answer the door wearing the mask, while holding a knife, the same one that i am holding in my avatar, which is real, and ask them how may i help you. And yes i am that damn crazy with everything i just told you i would do. I literally would.

BDD, you are heading for a smack down!