Re: Win Meyers Masks & Halloween DVD's Contest

This I wanna see...  big_smile

Constantce wrote:

BDD, you are heading for a smack down!

Like the old saying goes: Just Bring It! lol

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I'm telling you Meh. If i win this, i will post a shit load of pics of me wearing the mask online and literally wear it whenever i go out. I will wear this mask while i play hockey under my goalie mask. I will go to a Chucky Cheese and make sure i scare all of the little kids. Even if i get jahova witness come to my door, which they do, i will answer the door wearing the mask, while holding a knife, the same one that i am holding in my avatar, which is real, and ask them how may i help you. And yes i am that damn crazy with everything i just told you i would do. I literally would.

that photo is of you wearing a brian loves you mask right? Did you win that here? How sad is it when i cant even remmeber who has won what haha. great avatar

Meh wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I'm telling you Meh. If i win this, i will post a shit load of pics of me wearing the mask online and literally wear it whenever i go out. I will wear this mask while i play hockey under my goalie mask. I will go to a Chucky Cheese and make sure i scare all of the little kids. Even if i get jahova witness come to my door, which they do, i will answer the door wearing the mask, while holding a knife, the same one that i am holding in my avatar, which is real, and ask them how may i help you. And yes i am that damn crazy with everything i just told you i would do. I literally would.

that photo is of you wearing a brian loves you mask right? Did you win that here? How sad is it when i cant even remmeber who has won what haha. great avatar

Yeah that is me wearing the Bryan Loves you mask. And yes i won the wonderful prize from here but decided to be a little inventive with it. So took the drawing into photoshop and touched it up a little. Like add the blood. But hey. It's alright you can't remember everything. Hey some of the times i forget what day it is.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-11-28 12:52:21)

i still track time with the lunar cycle and not days... no really I do... ok yeha i dont.

Meh wrote:

i still track time with the lunar cycle and not days... no really I do... ok yeha i dont.

lol Now that's funny.

Wanna know why I'm gonna win this?  'Cause I could care less.  wink

But I DO wanna see Constantce in full out berserker mode vs. Mr. "Look at me I already won ONE mask!  Let's Make It Two!":P lol

I am gonna win this mask out right and then I am gonna be the killer drunk psycho on here.....oh wait I am that already.:lol:

I say Constantce and I go at it with eachother while wearing those big sumo wrestling costumes.:lol:

OH no you don't!  YOU can wear a sumo costume if you want, but no way is there gonna be chick fighting if you can't even tell if it's a chick in the costume. 

I vote for halter tops and Daisy Dukes!  lol

Mirthquake wrote:

OH no you don't!  YOU can wear a sumo costume if you want, but no way is there gonna be chick fighting if you can't even tell if it's a chick in the costume. 

I vote for halter tops and Daisy Dukes!  lol

Yeah that's true. LOL. Just dress her up like Daisy from Dukes of Hazard. Or actually better yet, Mud Wrestling, like from the movie Old School.:lol:

No mud.  I always wanted to do chocolate pudding wrestling.  This'll be easy.  You'll croak just like ol' blue did.  And then I'll have my mask.

Mmmm...chocolate pudding... ((gurgle)) 
lol

I'll wear this mask ever to work, to bed, or just sitting on the couch reading my book...if I win this it would be the most badass contest I've ever one in entire life...I so siked about this...:D

i'm in, hell maybe im on a streak seeing as i won the only Jigsaw package:P...good luck to everyone

Constantce wrote:

No mud.  I always wanted to do chocolate pudding wrestling.  This'll be easy.  You'll croak just like ol' blue did.  And then I'll have my mask.

Chocolate pudding would be perfect. I don't think i'll exactly croak like Blue. I don't have a pace maker or anything like that. I'll actually be wrestling exactly like how Andy Kaufman wrestled. Back when Andy was still alive and doing this stunt when he wrestled a bunch of women and then soon became the Intergender Champion.:lol:

^ I'd expect nothing less.

Great. We should set something up and then make sure everyone pays us money for doing this. This would be a great marketing gimmick and the best part we get the money.

but i would get to go free because i am awesome and because i'm the EDB of one of the organizing people smile

I accept paypal lol  you know, pudding sounds fun, but blood's probably more appropriate.

I accept cash or DVD's and the non-crappy ones either. lol Hey why not think outside the box Constantce. Blood and Chocolate pudding all rolled into one ring.

sweet!  or, we could start with pudding then have someone drop buckets of blood on us.

Constantce wrote:

sweet!  or, we could start with pudding then have someone drop buckets of blood on us.

Now that's perfect. Now all we have to do is set this up and get an audience and away we go.

Im Definately Going To Enter This Contest

I don't remember if I submitted my info, so I did it again.....