Topic: RIP Got ARRESTED!!!!

So our good forum buddy Rip was out, driving happily along in his car late the other night. Before too long, a cop pulled him over.

The policeman walked up to the man and asked, "Have you been drinking, sir?"

"Why? Was I weaving all over the road?"

"No," replied the policeman, "you were driving splendidly. It was the really ugly girl in the passenger seat that gave you away."

lol    HAHAHAHA.    lol
GO COLTS!!!!!!!

Re: RIP Got ARRESTED!!!!

jmh314 wrote:

So our good forum buddy Rip was out, driving happily along in his car late the other night. Before too long, a cop pulled him over.

The policeman walked up to the man and asked, "Have you been drinking, sir?"

"Why? Was I weaving all over the road?"

"No," replied the policeman, "you were driving splendidly. It was the really ugly girl in the passenger seat that gave you away."

lol    HAHAHAHA.    lol
GO COLTS!!!!!!!

OMG, lmao....you shithead.......you just jinxed yourself bigtime.:lol::lol:

You are going down now and my dvd will be in your PM's later tonight but I gotta choose your avatar for a month......it could be Chris Cocker, Uwe Boll, Falcons avatar, or even a big surprise.:P:lol:

I didnt jinx myself the last 7 DVD wins I've had!  lol

Watch out for those cops, they get ya every time!

jmh314 wrote:

I didnt jinx myself the last 7 DVD wins I've had!  lol

Watch out for those cops, they get ya every time!

Your streak is gonna end tonight Justin for sure and enjoy the fruity avatar you have to use for a month lol.:lol::P

BTW, who do the Bears play this weekend?

People are probably reading this and my jabs at you on the Pictures thread and thinking, wow JMH is a dick!

It's all in good fun.  Well other than the Rip's ugly jokes, thats all true.  lol

lmao!!!! u guys crack me up

Man JMH is a dick!!! tongue
RIP...you ever been to the DragonCon in HotLanta?

PhilnEdee wrote:

Nah, never been to it cause UGA always plays games on that weekend.

It's all in good fun on here people cause the Falcons are about to kick off in 20 minutes and I just woke up from a 2 hour nap and ready to get drunk.

Hey Justin, damn it must suck having to work today lol, jk.......Falcons 28 Colts - 19

Man, I thought this was real for a second.  tongue

Wouldn't be surprised...

Greatest.  Thread.  EVER!! hahaha

RIP wrote:
PhilnEdee wrote:

It's all in good fun on here people cause the Falcons are about to kick off in 20 minutes and I just woke up from a 2 hour nap and ready to get drunk.

Hey Justin, damn it must suck having to work today lol, jk.......Falcons 28 Colts - 19

Final score Colts 31, Falcons 13!

Well I won my DVD!  Woo-hoooooo!  8 straight wins!  If only they would have had a field goal more then you would also be in avatar hell!  hahahahah!  But thats alright cause I still get another DVD from you.....think about it....8 wins at $20 a movie = $160 worth of free horror! 

With a losing streak like that its no wonder you always get those ugly chicks!  lol  j/k buddy!

I sent you a PM Justin lol and congrats again.:(:lol:

Rip actually did get arrested this past summer by a GA police officer.  The cop had pulled Rip over, saying he'd been speeding.  Rip actually had not been speeding, but the officer was really belligerent with him, brow-beating him, all that crap.  Finally, the officer asked Rip what he did for a living.  Rip told the officer he was a rectum-stretcher.  The cop didn't believe him.  Rip said it was true, he stretches rectums -- or assholes, to the lay man -- for a living, and explained that sometimes he stretches them up to six feet.  When the cop asked what the hell anyone would ever do with a six foot asshole, Rip said, "Give him a police badge."

Ba dum bum.

Last edited by LoudLon (2007-11-23 16:25:52)

With Rip's bad football karma, he HAS to win that Halloween swag!  Just to bring balance to teh universe!

LoudLon wrote:

Rip actually did get arrested this past summer by a GA police officer.  The cop had pulled Rip over, saying he'd been speeding.  Rip actually had not been speeding, but the officer was really belligerent with him, brow-beating him, all that crap.  Finally, the officer asked Rip what he did for a living.  Rip told the officer he was a rectum-stretcher.  The cop didn't believe him.  Rip said it was true, he stretches rectums -- or assholes, to the lay man -- for a living, and explained that sometimes he stretches them up to six feet.  When the cop asked what the hell anyone would ever do with a six foot asshole, Rip said, "Give him a police badge."

Ba dum bum.

Muwhahahhaha asswipe, I hope you get herpes from hell from your crack lover Elton John.:lol:

Mirthquake wrote:

With Rip's bad football karma, he HAS to win that Halloween swag!  Just to bring balance to teh universe!

Actually, that is what I am wishing for Mirth. Now that would make my X-mas.:cool:

We need to run an Ugly Contest around here, this way Rip can win something for his uncanny natural abilities....even if that is his grotesque appearance.   lol

jmh314 wrote:

We need to run an Ugly Contest around here, this way Rip can win something for his uncanny natural abilities....even if that is his grotesque appearance.   lol

We need a member picture section like at the top of the main message board page and you vote on whose the best looking MAN on here and I bet all the ladies on here vote for me cause....I am good looking, cheesy, knows how to party, knows how to please a woman unlike some of you guys lol, have great body, a rise in my levi's, etc........what more could a woman want.:lol::P:lol:

RIP wrote:
jmh314 wrote:

I am good looking, cheesy, knows how to party, knows how to please a woman unlike some of you guys lol, have great body, a rise in my levi's, etc........what more could a woman want.:lol::P:lol:

First of all just cause your mom gets pleasure doesnt mean other women do.  Secondly, what more could a woman want?  How bout a man who's rise in his jeans doesnt come from a pair of tubesocks stuffed in there. 

I think most people wouldnt argue with the fact that they'd trade you in for a newer model, such as myself.

jmh314 wrote:
RIP wrote:
jmh314 wrote:

I am good looking, cheesy, knows how to party, knows how to please a woman unlike some of you guys lol, have great body, a rise in my levi's, etc........what more could a woman want.:lol::P:lol:

First of all just cause your mom gets pleasure doesnt mean other women do.  Secondly, what more could a woman want?  How bout a man who's rise in his jeans doesnt come from a pair of tubesocks stuffed in there. 

I think most people wouldnt argue with the fact that they'd trade you in for a newer model, such as myself.

Whatever you say Fabio....at least I didn't go see a band like Hanson and stared at 12 year olds lol.:lol:

I rule!!! RIP does stand for Rapidly Increasing Penis for all you lovely ladies on board here.:P:lol:

Nice try, I dont evn think they could drink you pretty.  And rapidly increasing doesnt help the fact that you need a microscope to see the size change anyways.

jmh314 wrote:

Nice try, I dont evn think they could drink you pretty.  And rapidly increasing doesnt help the fact that you need a microscope to see the size change anyways.

Well my friend I least I know how to pleasure a woman.........I don't have a vienna sausage.......I have a fottlong and it's spicy for the women.:lol:

Its not spicy...thats a burning sensation from the STD's.   lol  lol

you guys are so wierd. 

(I love it!)

haha thanks Constance, it's all in good fun.  If he keeps bringing it, I'll keep dishin it out.  lol

And dont worry, I know your on my side for this argument.  wink