Topic: Grandma's Boy

big_smile freaking hillairious i thought!!! Damn grandma can play...i really liked this, haven't thought a movie was this funny in a while...anyone agree?

Re: Grandma's Boy

This is definitely considered one of my all time favorite movies. I have literally must of watched this movie over 100 x's and continue to watch it non-stop. I can't get enough of this movie. It has to be one of the funniest movies of all time. Your Shits Weak! Your Shits Weak! Your Shits Weak!

Awesome movie 10 outta 10 A classic stoner film.

i love it, its the greatest when they're all partying with grandma and she's passed out in the corner bakin cookies hahaha

one of the funniest movies EVER!!!!!! LMAO lol "if i had know we were going to have company i would have trimmed my antlers" lol

It was good but just felt like a bunch of recycled jokes from otehr Happy Madison films (Happy Madison films have basically been recycling old Sandler jokes in a lot of their films)

"Baby want some Milk?"

gabs1515 wrote:

i love it, its the greatest when they're all partying with grandma and she's passed out in the corner bakin cookies hahaha

LMMFAO...definetly

grandmas boy was funny no question....

How much do clothes cost in the Matrix???  lol

We'll go to the looney bin together..I don't give a f*#k! Great movie. Thought it would suck like "Dude Where's my Car" but, pleasantly surprised. Nick Swardson is awesome!

"Yeah, but it's a f#*%in' sweet car!"- I almost urinated!

What's up Douche Bigelow?:lol:
Go eat a hamburger and choke on a cow dick.:lol:

Push it real good!!!