Topic: When was he the funniest?

For me it was Liar Liar... i mean, i just couldn't stop laughing...
"the G*d damn pen is blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"...o man, lol loved it

Re: When was he the funniest?

me myself and irene hands down.  O.M.G. i haven't laughed that hard through a movie in a long time.  and carrey was perfect for that role.  I liked him in that Fun with dick and jane that came out recently.  I thought that was pretty funny.

(oh that batman role, he was the riddler, not the joker)

dumb and dumber is my favorite but from the list i'll go w/ me myself and irene.

i went w/ Ace Ventura mosly because of the sequel When Nature Calls "Pet Detective coming through!...Clear a path people!"

jim carey is halarious, i went with Liar Liar because it was the first movie id seen with him and i still logve it. my second would be the Mask, funny ass film. you missed one of my favorites though, and that was Cable Guy, i loved that movie even though it almost ruined his career

you made one minor error though, jim carey never played the joker, he played the riddler, it was jack nicholson who played the Joker

Me, Myself and Irene, because it was probably the best physically comedic performance I've seen in a long time.
Liar, Liar: At the top of his over the top game.
Bruce Almighty: My favorite, because you see every side of him as an actor both comedic and dramatic and he does it B-E-A-utifully.

I'm not a fan of Carrey at all but he was amazing and hilarious in one movie.

Man on the Moon

Unfortunately, it wasn't included as a choice so I had to Null Vote.

For me, Dumb & Dumber..I guess simply because I DO like stupid movies.

Looking at this list, eventhough I consider myself a Jim Carrey fan & have seen all these movies listed..I don't remember finding him THAT funny in the other movies. Or atleast compared to watching him In Living Color, where he did more characters.

For me it's a tie between Dumb and Dumber and Me, Myself and Irene.  Hilarious and stupid as all get out in the former, and just so comically crude, filthy and obnoxious in the latter.  I still can't believe he actually called Renee Zelleweger a "pussy fart."

Too damn funny.

can you guess what i voted for? big_smile

I had to null the vote b/c the movie that is actually my favorite of his and one of his best and funniest was the movie Man on the Moon, which he portrayed the legendary comedian Andy Kaufman. Out of all Jim Carey's roles, this actually has to be his best work. And Man on the Moon i can just watch over and over again and not get sick and tired of watching. Jim Carey portrayed Andy Kaufman perfectly. The director had chosen the right and perfect actor to portray the late comedian.