Topic: cloverfield any new scoop?

if anyone has any new info on the upcoming cloverfield movie id love a reply whether its a new site or just some guess as to what the monster is , i cant wait till jan. hope its worth all the hype. be cool all and thnx in advance

Re: cloverfield any new scoop?

Go to the main page (click horror news at the top) and type "Cloverfield" in the search bar for news on the left side.  Anything we have posted about the film will pop up there.

Keep an eye out for Slusho ads in the next weeks weeks as it is a viral marketing campaign linked to Cloverfield.

thanks will do i know it does sound obvious but i usually get on here and see the most recent posts and start reading by the time i get done readin the replies i forget to check out clover, this is by far the best site ive found, good people and good info, thanks again

You guys are pretty out of the loop on this stuff. Cloverfield monster was revealed months ago.

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/8504/cloverfieldsmallslowhu0.gif

pyro this thread is ANCIENT... the readers here are far from out of the loop. Your not going to make many friends putting that spoiler pic on every clover thread we have bud.