Topic: villan vs. villan

hope you have the guts to choose

Re: villan vs. villan

Theres no doubt... Michael Myers

Hmmm, a kitchen knife or a chainsaw?  I love Myers to death but Leatherface would whoop his ass!

neither they are both supernatural they would hack, cut, saw, chop each other and in the end both get back up for more.

Leatherface.. Hes more mobile and quick on his feet than Michael Myers.. Plus I think Leatherface has better reach with that massive chainsaw..

I think Michael would win.  He has the strength and will take that chainsaw from Leatherface and kick his ass.

I am going with Mike Myers; while Leatherface was was a violent and twisted character, he was still just a strong person.  Where as Micheal Myers was sort of a ghost of sorts, he could can survive things that others would see as unsurvivable - 3 story falls, bents hangers through the head, knives in the heart.  And at least according to the new T.C.M Leatherface likes to cry when he gets cut.

thedeadshallrule wrote:

neither they are both supernatural they would hack, cut, saw, chop each other and in the end both get back up for more.

Leatherface is not supernatural.  He's just wacked out and strong.  I think Michael Myers would win in the end.

Thats the way I see it. If Leatherface gets killed he's dead....
Myers can handle getting hacked up and if he gets killed he will rise from the grave anyways and come back for more attacks on Leathrface....

I think Myers would win; he just keeps coming back for more.

I picked Leatherface because he has the chainsaw which he can do some major damage with..Michael looses a limb then its over..

But Leatherface makes a lot of noise with his chainsaw and Michael doesn't make much noise so he has the element of surprise.  One deep stab to the back and its downhill for Leatherface.

moviemaven wrote:
thedeadshallrule wrote:

Leatherface is not supernatural.  He's just wacked out and strong.  I think Michael Myers would win in the end.

yep after I posted that I thought duh..lol Myers would win.

thedeadshallrule wrote:
moviemaven wrote:
thedeadshallrule wrote:

yep after I posted that I thought duh..lol Myers would win.

Hehe

Michael, he can't be killed so Leatherface would win a few battles, but Michael would win the war.

michael defiantly. that crazy zucka cant die. leatherface is just a crazy guy with some other persons face on. hes not that invincible.

Michael Myers vs. an unco-ordinated inbred hill billy, hmmmmmmm, Michael Myers hands down and knife up.

Leatherface,because He Is One Sick,m.....f.......

There doesn't seem to be a lot of love for good old Leatherface. But in the end, I also chose Michael because he's super natural and even if Leatherface has the mighty chainsaw, Michael could throw his knife against Leatherface's face and that's it.

i'm gonna say michael myers, cause leatherface has the ability to die, myers has taken some intense shit, and keeps getting back up

Myers rules,.........but Leatherface would win.

Come on guys alittle knife is no match for a chainsaw!

leather face for sure he's a fast psycho where myers is a slow psycho. that chainsaw would take his head off in a second.

Although Leatherface is stronger with that chainsaw, I think Michael Myers will win because he just keeps getting up no matter what they do to him.

We haven't seen Michael Myers get chopped up into tiny bits by a massive chainsaw.  It's really hard to say if he'd get up after that.  tongue