Topic: Jigsaw tat

Hey there,

Not sure this is the right place to put this but.

I just got a tattoo of a jigsaw piece, and was wondering if the words " cherish your life" were actually the motto for Jigsaw in SAW or was it just scribed on the walls in saw 3 by amanda.

As I am contemplating having the words written underneath my piece.

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/4246/001ln6.jpg

Re: Jigsaw tat

Pretty cool looking.

Hey Stefi, that is a pretty cool tattoo in all. But on my end a little plainish looking. What i think you should do, is have the jigsaw piece look like it was cut right out of your skin and have some of the flesh or muscle showing inside the puzzle piece. Like have it 3d looking so that the piece is more apart of you. But hey that's my opinion.

i dig it. very cool.

Stefi_Died wrote:

Hey there,

Not sure this is the right place to put this but.

I just got a tattoo of a jigsaw piece, and was wondering if the words " cherish your life" were actually the motto for Jigsaw in SAW or was it just scribed on the walls in saw 3 by amanda.

Yea it is.. Something like that.. Watch Saw 4 and they tell you what it is.. I would wait until you are 100% sure what it is before getting it done though..

BTW welcome to the site!

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Hey Stefi, that is a pretty cool tattoo in all. But on my end a little plainish looking. What i think you should do, is have the jigsaw piece look like it was cut right out of your skin and have some of the flesh or muscle showing inside the puzzle piece. Like have it 3d looking so that the piece is more apart of you. But hey that's my opinion.

I agree BDD..more realistic awsome concept though..I dig it wink