Topic: Punisher 2 Director Questions

If you had a chance to ask Director Lexi Alexander a question or two about her upcoming Punisher sequel what would you ask her? REason I ask is I will get a chance to talk with her on the phone on Friday and figured we had to have some fans of the film who might have some questions for her. The synposis for the new film is:

Waging his one-man war on the world of organized crime, ruthless vigilante-hero Frank Castle sets his sights on overeager mob boss Billy Russoti. After Russoti is left horribly disfigured by Castle, he sets out for vengeance under his new alias: Jigsaw. With the "Punisher Task Force" hot on his trail and the FBI unable to take Jigsaw in, Frank must stand up to the formidable army that Jigsaw has recruited before more of his evil deeds go unpunished

Side note its a reboot they rae going to do like HULk and pretend the first one didnt happen.

Re: Punisher 2 Director Questions

Whoa! Time out! Flag on the field! Penalty! Is this a sequel or is going to be similar to what they are doing to The Hulk?

as i said in my post smile its a reboot just like hulk. Any thoughts or comments im happy to take them into consideration and might ask her if its a good one!

I wanna know why she is doing a reboot to the original. Seriously. B/c i really enjoyed the remake. Yeah at first i didn't and pretty much didn't give it a chance when i first saw it, thinking it was going to be really bad. But then when i sat down one night and put on the Director's Cut edition, that movie rocked so damn much.