Topic: Check out my new avatar

Thanks to Nick....aka Black Death Damien on here I have a new avatar that he himself drew for me and placed it on here too. I think it's an awesome drawing of Myers.

Thanks buddy for making me the avatar and the dvd is on the way.:cool::cool:

Re: Check out my new avatar

Hey anytime Rip. Anytime. I'm just glad you like it so much. Hey that's what buddies are for.

its SweeT~!! smile

you're so lucky the colts didnt score another field goal last week or you would be stuff with one hell of a bad avatar for a month and not been able to change it to this

jmh314 wrote:

you're so lucky the colts didnt score another field goal last week or you would be stuff with one hell of a bad avatar for a month and not been able to change it to this

LMAO.....I'm not gonna bet again on the Falcons this season.:P

RIP wrote:
jmh314 wrote:

Any games of interest this weekend Rip?

jmh314 wrote:
RIP wrote:
jmh314 wrote:

Any games of interest this weekend Rip?

I would say the Packers vs the Cowboys tomorrow night but I just sent you a dvd damnit again, lol.:P:lol:

I think jmh is getting a little to greedy on getting the DVD's Rip. Hey just think about it. Give it time and soon enough he will be buying you 20 DVD's.:lol: Or better yet, that United Artists 110 DVD boxset which costs $608. lol

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I think jmh is getting a little to greedy on getting the DVD's Rip. Hey just think about it. Give it time and soon enough he will be buying you 20 DVD's.:lol: Or better yet, that United Artists 110 DVD boxset which costs $608. lol

I wish he would wanna bet on some UFC fights soon cause that's when I last won against him.:(

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I wish he would wanna bet on some UFC fights soon cause that's when I last won against him.:(

I think he's scared to bet you when it comes to UFC b/c he knows he'll lose and he doesn't want his DVD winning streak to end. So maybe if you keep on bugging him on betting on the next UFC PPV, maybe he'll cave. Which the next PPV is called UFC 79: Nemesis. Serra VS Hughes and Liddel VS Silva.

RIP wrote:

I gave you three matches at the last UFC pay-per-view to bet on, you didnt like any of the fights, and I ended up losing all 3 matches that I proposed to you.  Not my fault you didnt take those bets.  tongue

big_smile  Gotta get used to your new hot look!

Cool avatar.  Great drawing.  smile

Cool avatar, it's a hundred times better than anything I could come up with.  Good job Black Death Damien.
But then again, I hand drew my avatar blind-folded . . . with crayons!:P

Go Vikes! (im from MN) big_smile

Thanks guys and girls for the props of the drawing i did for Rip. I will be soon enough be working on a couple more avatars, including one for myself. Which i really gotta think about what i want mine to look like.

my EDB can draw very well smile

who's the victim?  big_smile

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Thanks guys and girls for the props of the drawing i did for Rip. I will be soon enough be working on a couple more avatars, including one for myself. Which i really gotta think about what i want mine to look like.

You outta try drawing like a zombie one or Leatherface would be cool.;)

Constantce wrote:

who's the victim?  big_smile

Jamie Lee Curtis. Both drawings were taking from the original Halloween movie.

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Yeah i know. But i know i'll come up with something. See if i come up with a drawing, i always think outside the box and make it jump out at you more. But i don't know if i'll come up with the zombie or leatherface. Since i now finally went back to drawing and had drawer's block, or writer's block, for years and now since i did the drawing for you, i will now be able to come up with some crazy shit.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Yeah i know. But i know i'll come up with something. See if i come up with a drawing, i always think outside the box and make it jump out at you more. But i don't know if i'll come up with the zombie or leatherface. Since i now finally went back to drawing and had drawer's block, or writer's block, for years and now since i did the drawing for you, i will now be able to come up with some crazy shit.

How about a drawing sorta like the cover art for the 1982 film The Thing would be awesome?

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:

How about a drawing sorta like the cover art for the 1982 film The Thing would be awesome?

Yeah that would be cool. Or something dealing with Puppet Master. All i know for right now is that i will be probably drawing something out this weekend.

I'd say these would be cool ideas for you:

1. Critters - lol
2. Vampires - JC's film
3. 28 Weeks Later infected
4. Uwe Boll being shot:lol:
5. Werewolf from The Howling

RIP wrote:

I'd say these would be cool ideas for you:

1. Critters - lol
2. Vampires - JC's film
3. 28 Weeks Later infected
4. Uwe Boll being shot:lol:
5. Werewolf from The Howling

Don't forget Leatherface and Damien from of course The Omen.