Topic: Hot Princess Leia Photo

Princess Leia is so hot.....

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/6590/princessleiagw2.jpg

Re: Hot Princess Leia Photo

Your a sick, sick man!

HAHA you love it... i about pissed myself laughing at this photo.

That was Painful sad

admit it.. you got wood from it... dont lie!

lol

oh rowan atkinson, is there anything you won't do.

The only wood I got from this photo was from the pencil I jabbed in my eye after seeing it...

Make it Stop!

eeekkkkk......probably Luke's and Leia's offspring.

Dj CiD wrote:

The only wood I got from this photo was from the pencil I jabbed in my eye after seeing it...

Make it Stop!

ROFL!!!!!

Whoever managed to photoshop that is a fucking genius.. Its just a terrible pic but so god damn funny.. lol

OMG!!!! Now that is so damn hilarious and so wrong at the sametime. But i just can't help myself and just laugh my head off.:lol: I love it.

WTF, why is Jmh dressed up like a girl?.......Zing!!!!:lol::P

RIP wrote:

I thought that was Chris Cocker. lol

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:

Justin is Chris Cocker......ewwwwww.....jk Justin.:P:lol:

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:

Justin is Chris Cocker......ewwwwww.....jk Justin.:P:lol:

LOL. Now that's hilarious as hell. lol

aahh my eyes!

RIP wrote:

hahah.. dont come to me if he gives you a new custom avatar and title on hte boards smile

Thats a very good idea Meh, I forgot I can do stuff like that!  Time to abuse my powers!!! Muhahahahah!

jmh314 wrote:

Thats a very good idea Meh, I forgot I can do stuff like that!  Time to abuse my powers!!! Muhahahahah!

Hey now, if you mess up my new avatar I will not bet you any more dvds then, lol.:P:lol:

Now THAT would make more sense as Jabba's sex slave!

haha

RIP wrote:
jmh314 wrote:

Hey now, if you mess up my new avatar I will not bet you any more dvds then, lol.:P:lol:

I'm surprised you warned me.....you'd have been better of letting me change it and then stopping betting....it would have saved you some money

the only thing rowan atkinson and natalie portman have in common in real life is their haircuts.

jmh314 wrote:
RIP wrote:
jmh314 wrote:

I'm surprised you warned me.....you'd have been better of letting me change it and then stopping betting....it would have saved you some money

Nope, cause I wanna win a dvd damnit from you soon. I'll take the Packers over the Cowboys tonight then. Chicken?

RIP wrote:
jmh314 wrote:
RIP wrote:

Nope, cause I wanna win a dvd damnit from you soon. I'll take the Packers over the Cowboys tonight then. Chicken?

Actually that's who i would choose to win if i was betting. I would take the Packers over the Cowboys for tonights game. Good choice Rip. Now lets see if jmh has the balls to take that bet.