Topic: Need Help ASAP!!!!

My girlfriend doesnt live in the school district that she goes to school at. Now shes been using her grams address since kindergarten, and now she got a letter saying she was snitched on by someone and she has til 12/7 to find a new school and tranfer. This is bullshit and I need some anwsers on this qucikly. We're wonderin ghow the fuck can they do this?? She has 2 more years in high school and has been doing this since Kindergarten. Does anyone know any way around this?? Im ready to flip out now and that snitch the disgusting waste of life who told on her is gonna end up fucking dead... Soo please help ASAP
thanks

Re: Need Help ASAP!!!!

Wish I could help you out but I'm not really sure how the whole school district thing works. I was always under the impression that as long as you have a way to the school you are attending it was OK.. I don't know man.. That sucks..

Basically they can do this because she technically broke their rules.  It doesnt really matter how long she has been using this adress.  She used an address that she doesnt live at to fake her residence and go to a different school.  She got caught and thats the price you pay for lying in the first place.

There isnt anything you can really do unless she can prove that that is her permanent residence, in which case she would have to permanently move to her grandma's address or do one hell of a job proving she does.

She was the one who lied and put herself in this mess, so its not worth wishing someone dead over it.  You gotta remember your girlfriend manipulated the system anyways and she got caught, so no matter if she was snitched on or they caught her it's her own problem.  Not worth wishing someone dead over it or doing something stupid.

yea but they have no prove she doesnt live there just someone i think its bullshit, and like the saying says snitches get sitches. Im fighting it with her cuz she is NOT goin to the one school invested with illegal aliens and she doesnt want to be home schooled. Fuck the system thats wat I say this school plays tooo many games to begin with and their havent heard the last of this. They are not gonan kick 50 kids plus her out like this no way!!!

what do you mean 50 kids?

not much you can do about it.

dude i talked to her about it and that really sucks dude and im her for u and i will fight this battle with u cause thats wat friends r for dude

what the? i say dumbass bullshit rules like that should be broken why the fuck can't a person go to school where they want too as long as she gets there what the fuck is the problem? its just Lame! man that sucks maybe she could stay w/ her grandma for a while untill the whole thing blows over i mean they can't prove that she doesent live there right? im sorry i just think the school systems arent helping but more hidering our society with there flatout retarted rules and old fucking teachers that are stuck in there ways parents and the teachers!  I mean every year some kid shoots up a school some where and everybody starts pointing there fingers at the music industry and filmmakers etc. etc. i just think to many parents & teachers are doing the wrong things for the kids, when you see a kid getting picked on we need to punish those kids (the bullies) and i mean really punish them it seems kids and even some adults do not take peoples feeling into account far too often my g/f suffers from bi-polar disorder extemely bad anxiety and depression and non of it hit her untill she was about 21 years old and stemming from being picked on in school among other things but nobody in school helped her and certainly never made her feel better about her self so self loathing sets in and weeeeeeeeeeeeeee here we go its a fun ride...............................sorry neutral

Last edited by ChainSaW80 (2007-11-28 20:59:07)

ChainSaW80 wrote:

what the? i say dumbass bullshit rules like that should be broken why the fuck can't a person go to school where they want too as long as she gets there what the fuck is the problem? its just Lame! man that sucks maybe she could stay w/ her grandma for a while untill the whole thing blows over i mean they can't prove that she doesent live there right? im sorry i just think the school systems arent helping but more hidering our society with there flatout retarted rules and old fucking teachers that are stuck in there ways parents and the teachers!  I mean every year some kid shoots up a school some where and everybody starts pointing there fingers at the music industry and filmmakers etc. etc. i just think to many parents & teachers are doing the wrong things for the kids, when you see a kid getting picked on we need to punish those kids (the bullies) and i mean really punish them it seems kids and even some adults do not take peoples feeling into account far too often my g/f suffers from bi-polar disorder extemely bad anxiety and depression and non of it hit her untill she was about 21 years old and stemming from being picked on in school among other things but nobody in school helped her and certainly never made her feel better about her self so self loathing sets in and weeeeeeeeeeeeeee here we go its a fun ride...............................sorry neutral

PRAISE THE LORD SOMEONE HAS SPOKEN!!! I agree 100% with you on that one chainsaw, the school are soo retarded nowadays, maybe i shoudl say Ill kill myself if she leaves, maybe they'll keep her there. Her gram just foudn out she has lung diease and I dont get why they cant use her address so she goes to school where she wants too!!!! Its unfair and innhumane not to let her stay to take care of her gram!!! Even tho she probably wouldnt stay there the week, NO PROVE SHES LIVING THERE!!! unless they have spies on her and if thats the case then thats the privicy law!!! You cant watch someone who isnt breakign the law maybe shes staying at a friends house. Or maybe me and her are fucking at my house!!! They cant prove it never will prove it and I still stand by my other comment Snitches get Stitches and whoever ratted her out will get the beating of a lifetime by me and my buddy Mr Louisville Slugger!!! Lock me away and throw away the key Better to be punished for something worth it then sumething silly

sickf**k wrote:

They cant prove it never will prove it and I still stand by my other comment Snitches get Stitches and whoever ratted her out will get the beating of a lifetime by me and my buddy Mr Louisville Slugger!!! Lock me away and throw away the key Better to be punished for something worth it then sumething silly

So because your girlfriend cant go to school with you because she fucked up, broke rules, and got caught you are willing to beat someone with a bat and go to jail, which will seperate you from your girlfriend anyways?  Wow.  And we wonder why people say our society is fucking brutal to bring a kid up in

well this band from Iowa said it best People=shit, i don't mean that everyone on here or in the word are bad people nobody is perfect, nobody! but some people you see in a store and every once in a while you kinda make eye contact with that person and you can see the look on there face you can see it in there eyes and you can kinda tell that they have already judged you by the way you look you know what i mean? someone you don't know and have never spoken too, its insane especially when you try to shoot a smile at everyone you see and this one snooty person just turns there nose up at you or just looks away! drives me insane and there kids are probably not being taught to be thoughtfull of of others feeling or tolorance! i mean if you see a 5 or 6 year old in the library and you can hear them making fun of you or someone else it makes you feel about 2 inches tall and what can do about it? there little brats that have not be taught well enuff is what i say!!

it wasnt my girlfriend fault, it was her moms fault andd they shouldnt have have a big thing bout this we all pay school taxes and yet education is still fucked up. Snitichs deserve to Die well would u tell on someone!?!?! This is a small problem that their acting like its a big deal.

sickf**k wrote:

it wasnt my girlfriend fault, it was her moms fault andd they shouldnt have have a big thing bout this we all pay school taxes and yet education is still fucked up. Snitichs deserve to Die well would u tell on someone!?!?! This is a small problem that their acting like its a big deal.

I think we have bigger things to worry about than making sure "snitches die".  But to each there own I guess.  roll

Im not really gonna kill them since ill probably never fidn otu but if I do then there might be some problems...

It's mainly a funding issue.  School funds are determined based on the number of reported school-age children in a given school district. 

Say a school receives X amount of money for X amount of school-age children/teens in its district.  Now imagine you have ten school-age children/teens who attend a school outside their school district.  The school they're attending outside of their district will likely not receive funds for their schooling, because living outside that district, they're not included in the school-age children/teens "count." 

Those ten kids are basically burdening the school they are attending, because they live outside that school's district, aren't included in its budget and are basically frauding the school fund/financial system.

Plus, the school they should be attending -- the one in the district in which they live -- is receiving funds for teaching them, despite them not going to that school.  It throws it all off kilter.

It's actually a bit more complicated and detailed than this, and several more legislature factors come into play, but this is the brass tacks explanation.

The only exception to this that I'm aware of involves the McKinney Act, which allocates funds to provide for education to homeless children.  If, for instance, a homeless child is living in a shelter, they can attend a school outside the shelter's school district IF that school receives funds from and is compliant with the rules and described statutes of the Act.

That addresses the "why."  As for the "snitches get stitches" thing...dude, I'd have ratted her out, too.  Dishonesty is dishonesty no matter how you slice it, and I'd bet if it was one those "illegal alien" students who'd been snitched and not your girlfriend, you wouldn't have had a problem dropping a dime, either.

Just an observation.

well look at it like this if she has to go to the school with the illegal aliens then shes sure to pass english as she will be the only one to properly read and write it tongue

Lon is right in his post in the explanation of why it's happening.  Funding is usually a big problem with public schools.

However, there's 2 ways around this that I can think of.

One is most public schools will allow you to pay a tuition to allow the student out of the school zone to attend that school.  This, of course, is provided there is no overcrowding at the school already.

Second would be her family needs to move to the correct school zone.  Then their taxes would be going to the correct place.

Other than that, I can only urge you not to blame the snitches, but blame her parents for lying in the first place, even if all they were trying to do was to send her to a better school in the first place.  It's unfortunate that she has to pay for their mistakes.

Since grade school, we were always taught that you shouldn't be a tattle-tale. When you told one someone, you would be punished as well. I don't believe in snitching on people, if you have a problem with something someone is doing, you should at least address it with them first. Then, decide what recourse to take. Now-adays they have snitch phone lines for our kids to call when they see someone doing something bad in high school. What does this teach our children, what does it say about our American values and spirit? It's no wonder we have a society now that lies, cheats to win, snitches out our fellow man, and steps all over those on the wrung under them. Your girl was cheating herself, plain and simple. She should do the right thing, and spend those last 2 years around others from her provided district.

^So you say snitching is what leads to our society lieing, cheating, stepping all over each other yet she herself lied and manipulated the rules.  So really you cant be mad at a snitch for ratting out someone who is also contributing to this society of lying and cheating the system.

^imo the problems we all have (in a generic sense) is that we feel the rules apply to everyone but ourselves. sure "sniches" can suck but when do hate them most? when we a doing something wrong. own up, take you medicine, and learn your lession.

horrormonger wrote:

Since grade school, we were always taught that you shouldn't be a tattle-tale. When you told one someone, you would be punished as well. I don't believe in snitching on people, if you have a problem with something someone is doing, you should at least address it with them first. Then, decide what recourse to take. Now-adays they have snitch phone lines for our kids to call when they see someone doing something bad in high school. What does this teach our children, what does it say about our American values and spirit? It's no wonder we have a society now that lies, cheats to win, snitches out our fellow man, and steps all over those on the wrung under them.

There's a reason why things have changed.  Just take a look at some of the quotes alone in this topic.

They cant prove it never will prove it and I still stand by my other comment Snitches get Stitches and whoever ratted her out will get the beating of a lifetime by me and my buddy Mr Louisville Slugger!!!

Snitichs deserve to Die

And

Im not really gonna kill them since ill probably never fidn otu but if I do then there might be some problems...

With school shootings like Columbine, VT, and recently in Cleveland, you have to take the threat of violence very seriously.

In response to jmh and hybrid:
Yes, I did try to cover that, the last two sentences to be more exact. Neither is right, both are underhanded, imo. You know, maybe they each feed off of the other, one of those circle of life things. Really, basically, I feel the issue of snitching is sort of a trust thing. I know how I would feel hanging around someone who, say, snitched out someone after THEY got caught doing something illegal THEMSELVES. Uneasy, to say the least. I don't trust people like that, it says something about their character to me. I'd like to know just what the intentions of the snitch were? Mad about something else?  Oh, and, what's another name for a snitch, how about RAT. I can't think that is a positive conotation, but maybe I'm wrong here. I would like to say again, I think she should go to the school she is supposed to. But two wrongs never make a right.

Last edited by horrormonger (2007-11-29 17:00:02)

People do this shit all the time, it doesn't make it right it just makes it common place. Her only recourse I can think of is to get legal documents that says she lives at the address in question. If she can't do that then you both need to chaulk it up as bad luck and move on. Usually Sick I don't mind your rants but you are off base here, the school may have done a check on the residence and even if someone did snitch so-fuckin-what, that's what happens, no matter how tight you have your game there's always someone out there ready to screw you over. This is life, you are young and have a lot of it to live and a lot of lessons to learn. Being this volitile at such a young age can not be good. I worry about you dude. You don't always need to get yourself caught up in some bullshit to show you care. Her parents made this bed and now she has to sleep in it.

To just say something about school shootings, they are another distinctly American disease. I think they are once again, indicative of our society. The fact that they use guns itself is American as hell.  School shootings can be blamed on combinations of things, I feel. We now at least know why these kids do these things, they leave videos and notebooks for us. The culture extolls those who are the alphas, the best, and the meek get bullied and stepped on. The football star is our hero, his bloated, 'roided image atop the trophy he lifts, and money and ticker tape rains down upon him. This makes some people deeply, deathly jaded. I hate that this sounds like I am condoning these things, because I am not. I DO know that these feelings and realities exist, and everything happens for MANY reasons, I believe, not one singular factor to point the finger at. Where do we, as a whole, fit into this?

Have you ever threatened someone, DrChannard, and not followed through on it? Ever straight up told someone you were going to "kill them."? If so, did you really kill them? So, now there are what looks like threats on this post, so do you snitch out sickf**ck now? Call the cops? Maybe they will label him  a terrorist, too. Hell, most of the terrorists in America have come from America, not the Middle East. I really think the society and culture helps breed people like that. I don't, on the other hand, think he is killing ANYONE. And, if you EVER ARE going to get revenge on someone, SF, don't tell anyone! Jeesh!  Whatever happened to being old school, low-key? I should add that is tongue in cheek. Don't want anyone taking me too seriously.:)

Last edited by horrormonger (2007-11-29 17:25:48)

There were snitches and "Haters" since the beginning of time. "severe beatings" of the one that wronged and you woman won't change that. You just got to keep calm, constructive and talk to as many people you can about rectifying this situation. Are you even absolutely sure that someone snitched? Maybe the school wised up and found it in the paperwork, it doesn't matter. Maybe, she needs to go with her grandmother to the schoolboard to discuss a way to deal with this problem. If her grades are good...hell even if they are mediocre, she may be able to convince them. You my friend, need to sit back and calm down and focus on yourself. She's in high school so i'm "assuming" you are too and I've been there, wanting to kick everyones's ass who pisses you off, but she find a way to deal without the extra drama of your combined anger. It's high school for Christ's sake, shit happens.