Topic: "Masters of Horror" what is your favorite???

"Imprint" this short by Miike was one of the most sick, twisted and disturbing films i have ever seen.............I LOVED IT!!!! it got a little wierd toward the end but anything that makes me cringe i gotta love it!! i also watched the trailers for all the other stories, they all look pretty good....whats your favorite?

Re: "Masters of Horror" what is your favorite???

I have yet to see Imprint but so far my favorite is "Incident on and off a mountain road" It just has some bad ass scenes in it and the main bad guy "Moonface" is about awesome.

We've already got a topic like this somewhere else, but I'll state what I said in the previous.  Sick Girl by Lucky Mckee is my favorite MoH episode.

my fav is Cigarette Burns..1st one I EVER watched..it scared me and I don't get scared....

I am the devil and I am here to do the devil's work....hmmm Devil's Reject fan..I like that

Like I said in another MoH post, Jenifer until I saw Imprint. Imprint knocked Jenifer down a fraction, but they are both pretty close IMO

RachelVilla wrote:

I am the devil and I am here to do the devil's work....hmmm Devil's Reject fan..I like that

yEAh LOVE that movie Rob RULES!!! and thank you guys for posting i appreciate your opinions....although i think i want to see them all!!!!!

DemonToSome wrote:

Like I said in another MoH post, Jenifer until I saw Imprint. Imprint knocked Jenifer down a fraction, but they are both pretty close IMO

i read on the cover of the dvd that this one was pretty funny too, how true is that ?(Jenifer)

I also like Pick me up but it wasn't too scary

ChainSaW80 wrote:

i read on the cover of the dvd that this one was pretty funny too, how true is that ?(Jenifer)

I burned them from TV so I don't have the DVD cover.
I never thought of it as funny.  I thought it was more like raw sexual desire for an ugly hot bodied "babe"?!?! who devoured anyone and anything in her path.
So if that sounds funny then I guess its a comedy... but it actually wasn't funny to me

TiM the Zombie wrote:

We've already got a topic like this somewhere else, but I'll state what I said in the previous.  Sick Girl by Lucky Mckee is my favorite MoH episode.

Sick Girl was overall a very freaky and spooky film.  The ending was certainly... odd... and twisted... lol.

I've only seen two of them "Cigarette Burns" which I just loved and "Dreams in the Witch House" which I enjoyed also.  I really want to see the rest of them; I don't have Showtime so I'll just have to rent a couple at a time.

I liked Incident and Cigarette Burns, Hated Homecoming and Chocolate.  Dreams in the Witchhouse I could take or leave.  I thought the story line was good, but the cgi rat looked straight out of Harry Potter.

TheDudeWithTheShotgun wrote:
TiM the Zombie wrote:

Sick Girl was overall a very freaky and spooky film.  The ending was certainly... odd... and twisted... lol.

Yeah, well said.  I thought it was just a perfect blend of comedy and horror.  The ending was funny.

I've only seen 3 and 1/2 of the episodes, (Cigarette Burns, Chocolate, Imprint, and 1/2 of The Damned Thing) but out of those I like Imprint the best. Looking forward to checking out the rest though.

I cannot recall IMPRINT, but I think/thought I had seen them all 2 or 3 times...Cigarette Burns is the stand out one for me..and the first one...Events on and off a road??? something to that effect.

Imprint was never aired because it was too graphic?!?!?! to be shown on TV