Topic: Saw V is coming!

Today i went to Shocktilyoudrop.com and low in below, they had news from Lionsgate about Saw V release date. And you can expect it around the same time in October next year. The 24th October, i was kind of hoping that they would be aiming to release it on the 31st since Halloween falls on a Friday. Shock alson said, that some of Saw V has already be shot. As everybody should know that David Hackel(production designer-Saw2, Saw 3, Saw 4) will be helming the new film and the next. So stay tune for more news.

Re: Saw V is coming!

Damn, I haven't even seen Saw 4 yet.

Eh. This isn't brand new news. We already know that Saw V is coming along with Saw VI which has been discussed before.

RIP wrote:

Well pretty soon, you'll be able to pick it up on DVD, i believe either next month or in Feb. which Meh posted the release date to it.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:

Well pretty soon, you'll be able to pick it up on DVD, i believe either next month or in Feb. which Meh posted the release date to it.

Maybe I'll win it in a dvd bet with Justin.....NOT.:(:lol:

yeah not new news at all... SAW 5 and 6 have been discussed here months ago.

awesome, it is comin out next year.  I had heard some rumors that they were shot back to back and they may skip next year for a 2009 release.  I'm glad they are going for 2008 instead.  I'm kinda gettin used to my yearly saw fix big_smile

SAW 6 is in 2009. smile Source: the Producers ( did an interview )

I yet have to see Saw 4, I didn't have high hopes for it, but the reaction over at B-D is very encouraging.  Nothing can compare to SAW, but that doesnt take the entertainment factor away from its sequels.

upon watchign saw 4, i was pleasently suprised for i believed that it was alot better than the previous saw, i saw that as a pretty big let down. Idk how many more saws they need to make, they should seriously stop trying to cash in on the success of the first film with the same old thing over and just trying to top the gore in the previous movie. Next thing we know it, were gonna see jigsaw in space in saw x.... hope it doesnt come to that

i'm going to give Saw 5 a chance and from there i will see if Saw 6 is worth watching

Like many of you I haven't seen Saw 4 yet
I've heard it's not that good but I'll definitely give it a chance

I haven't even seen part 4....

I will continue to see Saw movies until they stop making Saw and i don't even care how bad the movie will even turn out. I will never stop seeing any Saw movie. So every Halloween, i will be seeing the brand new Saw movie that comes out that day it's released.

Sounds like you'll be seeing Saw like a seesaw for years to come.

I finally checked out Saw 4 yesterday, definitely not the best one, but I like the twist.  I'm still confused.

All I have to say is... why?

Shakingman wrote:

Sounds like you'll be seeing Saw like a seesaw for years to come.

Oh hell yeah i will be. That's for damn sure.

TheDudeWithTheShotgun wrote:

$

I haven't even seen "Saw 4" yet, but "3" was bad enough.  They need to, just, stop.  Just stop.

Just like Halloween and Friday and Freddy, you have a hit, chase it down and sequel it to death, then turn it over and whip that horse on the otherside!  big_smile But at least they aren't japanese remakes........:/

Saw V? i got a bad feeling about this

TiM the Zombie wrote:
TheDudeWithTheShotgun wrote:

$

I haven't even seen "Saw 4" yet, but "3" was bad enough.  They need to, just, stop.  Just stop.

I also think the same.. I watched only the first and the second SAW movie and I didn't like it..

I watched saw 4 last night. It was good,the 2nd & 3rd one where thebest.About Amanda's letter, to my knowledge the detective wrote that letter stating she is no longer jigsaw's helper.The thing i'm confused about is, which detective is that, i do not remember him. Was he in the other movies? I hope in saw 5 they will find detectives Mathews son and Jeffs daughter.

Riggs and the other detective are still alive, so they will probably be on saw 5, and for sure there will be flashbacks, Tobin signed for 5&6. I have seen all saw movies, i bought all 4 of them.They are very good movies, they are my faorite.

I enjoyed 4 more so than 3, if they can get back to basics of the original, it hopefully will be a decent ride.