Re: Saw V is coming!

I am tired of the saw franchise. The first movie was fantastic but after the second I got kinda bored. I do not see how they can make the story refreshing when you are up to V and VI? The first Saw is one of my fav's

i liked saw 1 a lot, it was pretty damn creepy.
2 was ok at times, i was starting to love jigsaws logical and flat out honest/ pun filled sense of humor (hes in a very SAFE place, just wait and talk till this time etc..)

i was getting a little tired in 3, but tobin kicks so much ass tho, i havent seen 4 yet but knowing he is dead and the psycho assistant is dead...i gotta say WTF are they doing for 5 and 6??

Some Saw V news for everyone.

Julie Benz (Darla from BTVS & Angel and star of the new Rambo movie) has been cast as the female lead.

its just a cash grab, its just the same game over and over.  Its getting tiresome.

I am looking forward to watching it!!!!!

Saw 3 was good in the sense  that it tied all the three movies together. Saw 4 was okay but kind of confusing and weird towards the end. It take away from the possibility of saw 5 being any good considering tobin will not be alive in it just like it took away from saw 4.
I'll wait to get it on netflix.

to tell you the truth i believe they are kind of milking the series a little bit i mean dont get me wrong i love those movies but im just worried its going to turn into another freddy,jason,or chucky series where theres like 9 sequels and by the fifth one its just starting to be rediculous ya know

Yay.......................................................................not

I, for one, look forward each year to the new SAW film. 3 was awesome, but 4 went downhill. That said, I hope they can pick it back up with 5, but who really knows. I'll still be in line to see it opening day. smile

I thought 1 was good, 2 was alright, 3 was terrible, and 4, while being a terrible movie, really opened the doors to some new ideas. For instance, in order for 4 to make sense, the guy would have had to be doing all of this before Jigsaw ever started. Kind of puts a new twist on the first 3 movies.

i dont know if i will see this movie because my favorite was part 2 . and part 3 and 4 was good but not as good as 1 and 2 .

Didn't they find Mathews son at the end of the 2nd one?

I don't even know what the hell is going on in these movies anymore. Didn't one of them have like, a flashback within a flashback but it was really happening in the present, only we didn't know that because it happened...

you know what...

forget it...

I love Marty Adams after seeing him play Ivan in Saw IV .

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1148/986598396_93910eb369.jpg

Marty Adams is a super talented actor and a good joke writer...  I think he is the next Chrris Farley ore maybe John Candy - they are all Second City alumni.

http://www.movietrailerlive.com/img_0005_BaracktotheFutureBox.jpg

I wish Marty Adams was in Saw V

Well they'll probably find a way to clone Jigsaw or have one of the killers be his brother or son.  Or have the whole thing be a dream.

Every time i watch a SAW movie i think "oh no way can the next one be better than this".  But every single time i am blown away.  I can't wait for Saw V, i am anxious what new stuff they will unveil in this one..i am hoping a further explanation of the doll.

Pinkfloydfan77 wrote:

Every time i watch a SAW movie i think "oh no way can the next one be better than this".  But every single time i am blown away.  I can't wait for Saw V, i am anxious what new stuff they will unveil in this one..i am hoping a further explanation of the doll.

I am kind of the opposite. I've been saying "theres no way this can suck worse than the last one" but they just keep getting worse and worse.

Saw is a classic cash cow franchise.... Saw 1 did well so they cranked out another from a weak ass Darren Bousman script that was pretty confusing and lacked a good ending, but they got part 2 out just in time.

Fast forward to part 5 now, director #3, writers #3 and we've got the same freaking movie playing over and over again.... It's the same freaking time span practically, just from another god  awful perspective.

Part 4 was just part 3 all over again, clever huh! and now part 5 show's how part 3 and 4 were possible.... wow, I'm on the edge of my seat... perhaps in part 6, they'll go back to part 1 and tell us its all a bad dream!

Sonny wrote:

I don't even know what the hell is going on in these movies anymore. Didn't one of them have like, a flashback within a flashback but it was really happening in the present, only we didn't know that because it happened...

you know what...

forget it...

Hahaha im in the same boat. Its rare for a horror movie to actually make you think, lol. I am probably going to watch them all soon in order after I read the new article.

I want to watch them all too again before I go see the new one...which I am...because I'm like committed now...but crap that's a lot of movies...I don't just got the time.

dude is also in a ad running on tv. i believe it's for lotto or something.

he's also been making appearances on the shitty much music show "video on trial".

haha yea i wonder how many more saw's they're willing to make...will they ever stop?

definitely sick of saw. I knew it was destined to get moldy after Saw 2. Would you rather make tonnes of money, and jeopardize the series, or make one or two good flicks, and quit while you're ahead?

I enjoy the Saw movies, but it did become confusing after a while. You have to pay Very close attention to keep up. Another reason I quit playing "Billy" at the haunted house. I could see that people are getting burned out on it.

It wouldn't be as hard to follow if they hadn't killed Jigsaw off then did 2 movies and a third on its way POST death.  Once the reason you make these movies is dead, so are the movies.