Topic: strangeland

Does anyone knows if they are still gonna do a sequel?

Re: strangeland

Considering that Dee Schnieder thinks his movie is the best in the whole genre and he won't stop talking about it, yes

I know Fangoria is putting out a sreies of comics based on Strangeland so I suppose it's still possible

Hard2Kill wrote:

I know Fangoria is putting out a sreies of comics based on Strangeland so I suppose it's still possible

I'll have to check that out

MissKatonic666 wrote:

Considering that Dee Schnieder thinks his movie is the best in the whole genre and he won't stop talking about it, yes

Dee must not watch much horror movies if he thinks his is the best.

Thomas Hewitt wrote:
MissKatonic666 wrote:

My thoughts exactly, I did however really enjoy strangeland.  Good cast if you ask me...

I remember the scene where Dee's holding up Robert Englunds dead wife, using her as a marionette and dancing around....Hahaha, what a fucking creepy moment.

gotta love it!!!

DeathbyHighKick wrote:
Thomas Hewitt wrote:
MissKatonic666 wrote:

My thoughts exactly, I did however really enjoy strangeland.  Good cast if you ask me...

I remember the scene where Dee's holding up Robert Englunds dead wife, using her as a marionette and dancing around....Hahaha, what a fucking creepy moment.

That's about the only part I like. I didn't find Captain Howdy all that scary. And when he gets nerdy, the movie almost turns into a comedy. I like Dee Snider, but maybe he should stick to music. If he were to make another horror film, I would atleast give it a chance. After all, Rob Zombie didn't get it right the first time either.

Strangeland was so-so but wouldn't make my top 200 horror films list lol.

RIP wrote:

Strangeland was so-so but wouldn't make my top 200 horror films list lol.

I agree. I think it's a movie you only watch once and pretty much never see again.

I rented it a few months ago, just so I could see the Robert Englund wife dancing scene.