Re: Win Rob Zombie Signed Halloween Poster Contest

Meh wrote:

haha for those curious I am irish smile

Really?  I just thought you accidently lit your hair on fire.  tongue

hey JMH it looks like you are S.O.O.L. b/c I read on netscape that absinth is becoming legalized.  So your bribe isn't quite so effective.

lol I'd like to be adopted by some French Canadians, with Irish whiskey, MD 20/20 And some Canadian beer, with pockets full of Horror DVDS...AND the signed Halloween poster would be pretty kewl too lol

I'll adopt you, Daph!  lol

kewl!! big_smile

Constantce wrote:

hey JMH it looks like you are S.O.O.L. b/c I read on netscape that absinth is becoming legalized.  So your bribe isn't quite so effective.

The absinthe they are legalizing isnt going to be the super strong stuff though.  I've got the really good shit.  Between that or some Mad Dog, you'll be seeing vapor trails if you drink with me.

^ in that case, I am jealous.  I went to an old-time bar in N'awlins where there were still stains on the bartop from the dripping absinthe.  Mad Dog, however, runs like water in Pa.  I think that half of my wardrobe has permanent MD stains.  (exaggerating, slightly)

Constantce wrote:

^ in that case, I am jealous.  I went to an old-time bar in N'awlins where there were still stains on the bartop from the dripping absinthe.  Mad Dog, however, runs like water in Pa.  I think that half of my wardrobe has permanent MD stains.  (exaggerating, slightly)

lol I remeber the Madog...we used to drink it out in the woods when we went to a party...also don't forget Keystone Lights..

^ hell yeah!

Please Pick Me

thedeadshallrule wrote:

lol I'd like to be adopted by some French Canadians, with Irish whiskey, MD 20/20 And some Canadian beer, with pockets full of Horror DVDS...AND the signed Halloween poster would be pretty kewl too lol

i could adopt you aswell. smile

^ TDSR will have two mommies.  lol