Topic: Last Call: Win Signed Eli Roth Hostel Posters Contest

This is your last call to win a collectors item! The Hostel Part 2 Conest was such a success we managed to setup an even cooler even more awesome-alicious contest. This go around we have 3 Signed Hostel Part 2 Posters for you collectors and fans to h...

Read More : Last Call: Win Signed Eli Roth Hostel Posters Contest

Re: Last Call: Win Signed Eli Roth Hostel Posters Contest

Sent another one Meh, this would be a badass poster to have!

Yeah I sent mine in too again.

Multiple enteries?  I think that disqualifies them(kidding!)......but what do I care I'm not enterting this one anyways.  lol

jmh314 wrote:

Multiple enteries?  I think that disqualifies them(kidding!)......but what do I care I'm not enterting this one anyways.  lol

Shit, you've won damn 9 dvds from me this year alone in NFL bets.:(:P

LoL theres a difference, I KNOW I am going to win those bets.  With the contests there are MANY more people to go up against and is a game of odds.  Very different.

jmh314 wrote:

LoL theres a difference, I KNOW I am going to win those bets.  With the contests there are MANY more people to go up against and is a game of odds.  Very different.

UFC? last time I beat you.......you ready little lady to bet?:lol:

RIP wrote:
jmh314 wrote:

UFC? last time I beat you.......you ready little lady to bet?:lol:

Just giving you a heads up. Hey Rip, i know that the next UFC PPV is on Dec. 29th, which should be a really good one with some great matches.

Hell yeah it's gonna be good BDD, but I don't know if it'll live up to the excellence of last nights Ultimate Fighter Finale....ohhh baby, what a rush that was.