Topic: Win 28 Weeks Later DVD Contest

So last night I was coming home from the bar when some dude comes up groaning and moaning and bites me. After kicking him repeatedly in the head and giving him the beating of a life time I managed to get away. And by kicking and beating of ...

Read More : Win 28 Weeks Later DVD Contest

Re: Win 28 Weeks Later DVD Contest

I just entered hoping to win this kickass movie, which i still don't own and i don't know why.

FINALLY! A chance to own a reputible horror movie cuz my broke (cheap) ass can't buy any!

lol you obviously missed all our other bad ass dvd contests smile

Ooo and I haven't picked up this DVD yet!
I'm entered!

i figured some might not have it yet and might enjoy a xmas gift from me smile

Meh wrote:

lol you obviously missed all our other bad ass dvd contests smile

a couple when I first got on here, but I'm getting into the swing of things here.

hey great idea for a christmas gift. hope I win so I can wrap it and give it to.... ah screw it I will keep it because it was an awesome film.

Meh wrote:

So last night I was coming home from the bar when some dude comes up groaning and moaning and bites me. After kicking him repeatedly in the head and giving him the beating of a life time I managed to get away.[/url]

Damn, what was Justin doing to you this time lol.....jk.:lol:

I entered the contest too.

i own this already. it's one of my TOP 5 movies ever!! it's awesome.   if i won, i'd give it to my friend who loves horror movies as a xmas gift.

I saw this movie a few weeks ago and it was so creepy.  It was really different and I got a laugh that the guy who plays the evil Dad played in the "Full Monty" movie.  His acting in 28 Weeks later was really creepy.
I entered the contest.