Re: Clive Barker remaking HELLRAISER!

thanks, im hopeing to get a full rough draft done by the time im outta school this year, and get it published at the end of my senior year. ill prob write a post about it in the gameing and lit section if i can get it published so all will kno to look for it.

Cgi or no cgi, Hellraiser is not hellraiser without Pinhead, Pinhead is not Pinhead without Doug Bradley....

Norrock The Zombie Eater wrote:

Cgi or no cgi, Hellraiser is not hellraiser without Pinhead, Pinhead is not Pinhead without Doug Bradley....

Amen. You heard anything about him being/not being a part of the remake?

I don't think there is any news around at all of whether Doug is going to be Pinhead. At least I haven't heard and thats something I'm kinda concerned about.
To me that is going to pretty much make it or break it, depending on if Doug is going to be in it.
But really I wish Barker would leave the original Hellraiser alone, (no remake please) and do a separate film of his updated ideas!

As of right now there is no word out yet on who is going to play Pinhead, But if they really intend on making a true remake (Without pissing alot of hardcore hellraiser fans off) They need Bradley back as Pinnhead, Haveing the Pinnhead character without Doug Bradley is about like haveing Freddy without Robert Englund.

Your absolutely right Norrock