Topic: Dec Member of the Month Contest:: RIP!

The December member of the month has been chosen by YOU GUYS. Who is the winner? Its none other then our favorite drinking buddy RIP. Thanks to all who voted in the poll and made RIP feel so special. RIP has won a copy of Karas The Revelation.
Picki...

Read More : Dec Member of the Month Contest:: RIP!

Re: Dec Member of the Month Contest:: RIP!

Someone get that man a beer! Congrats RIP!

I demand a recount!  lol  Just kidding Ripper, Congrats!

Congrats Ripper!  You deserve this honor.

Congrats!

Awesome looking dvd!

Thanks all and you all know I joke around alot and sometimes I get wayyyyy too drunk on the weekends and might say things foolish in a post but I try to erase it the next day lol.

And I love this board!

BTW, does that mean a sexy pic of me for the ladies will be on the main page, lol just kidding!:P:lol::cool:

Last edited by RIP (2007-12-19 13:11:25)

I bet he does his own toast! JK.  Congrats RIP!!!!

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/9554/imagesip4.jpg
By misskatonic

Last edited by MissKatonic666 (2007-12-19 13:13:53)

Hey congrats on winning Boy George. Er i mean George. I mean Rip. Damn. Getting your names mixed up. lol Anyways. Cheer!

Congratulations, George!!

Hooray for Ripper!  The first member of the month EVER!  Cool.

Hey congrats Rip!
I will raise afew in your honor this weekend!
And congrats to all of the nominees!

Well done RIP!

You've weathered the storms of message board posting for a good few years since I've known you at least.
Ups and downs are the name of the forum game but you've certainly hit a groovy up curve here.

Well done!!  Have an extra extra extra drink in celebration!

Y'know, say what you will about Mr. Beer & Boobs but I've known the guy several years and can attest that you won't find a more dedicated horror movie fan, and not many people have as big a heart as the inebriated lug. 

In the four years I've known him I've never laid eyes on him in the flesh.  Despite that, despite how some may argue there's no such thing as "real" friends on the internet, I count him as one.  And naysayers be damned, Rip's had this title coming for a while.

Congrats, Ripper!

RIP wrote:

BTW, does that mean a sexy pic of me for the ladies will be on the main page

If one actually existed then maybe.  But since not all miracles come true we'll take a pass on posting up you're ugly mug.

You deserve it RIP, with your continuous love and support and knowledge of cheese films....we SALUTE YOU!

See, I didn't vote for you 'cause I thought it would wreck your "Halloween Mask" Karma. big_smile

And you're gonna owe Jeremy this dvd the next time you  guys bet on a football game anyway.  wink

Congrats, Rip, and hoist a Harp on me.

Thanks everyone and I appreciate it. This is a very cool day today. I got 4 dvds in the mail, won this, got my new Dell laptop in the mail, Britney Spears sis got pregnant by Jmh, Loud came outta the closet, BDD admits he drinks cough medicine to get high, women are banging on my windows outside of my office to seduce me, etc.......it's just overwelhimg lol.:lol::P

No seriously, I appreciate it and here's too hopefully that this board will still exist for a vey long time and many years to come.:cool::D

Hopefully by then I will start winning some dvds from some of you in sports bets.....:P

RIP wrote:

Thanks everyone and I appreciate it. This is a very cool day today. I got 4 dvds in the mail, won this, got my new Dell laptop in the mail, Britney Spears sis got pregnant by Jmh, Loud came outta the closet, BDD admits he drinks cough medicine to get high, women are banging on my windows outside of my office to seduce me, etc.......it's just overwelhimg lol.:lol::P

No seriously, I appreciate it and here's too hopefully that this board will still exist for a vey long time and many years to come.:cool::D

Hopefully by then I will start winning some dvds from some of you in sports bets.....:P

Not me you sonofabitch, as soon as I get a job the bets are back on and you can bet your ass you'll be losing more and more....nobody knows MMA like ME!

DeathbyHighKick wrote:

Not me you sonofabitch, as soon as I get a job the bets are back on and you can bet your ass you'll be losing more and more....nobody knows MMA like ME!

St. Pierre over Hughes......eh?:P:lol:

RIP wrote:

And then you woke up

Congrats RIP!

Hey congrats Rip you deserve it.

RIP I knew you were going to be a hard opponent to be up against, but hey congrats to ya man smile right on

Congrats RIP, rake'n in da loot!!!

RIP wrote:

here here!! and congrats RIP!! smile