Topic: January Member of the Month Contest

For as long as we can feasibly do it we are going to run a member of the month contest. Decembers member of the month is RIP and now its time for Januarys Member of the Month. For January we are going to actually pick 2 winners. The requirements are ...

Read More : January Member of the Month Contest

Re: January Member of the Month Contest

Sounds good and wish everyone good luck in it.:cool:

Sounds fun!

sounds cool
like that -----> cool

Fun does it sound....I love contests!

looking good!

pretty kool and congrats to RIP on the winner of the first of many member of the month contests

I would like to see some women in the contest list this time so for all you SEXY ladies on here......start PMing me your email addy's, pics(preferably in bikini's or nude would be great), drinking some brewski's, etc......lol:lol::P

good luck to everyone and I agree with Rip on this one. lets see some ladies smile

im not changing my underwear untill i win member of the month!! help me out here guys!! lol big_smile tongue

ChainSaW80 wrote:

im not changing my underwear untill i win member of the month!! help me out here guys!! lol big_smile tongue

And I'm betting that you look just like your Jack Torrance avatar too lol

i am looking a little scruffy lately i thought about busting a hole in my door and taking a pic of me with my head poking out like that lol NO BEER NO TV MAKE CHAINSAW...SOMTHING SOMTHING!

lol the only problem there is you gotta buy yourself a new door just for a cool pic lol

I have to agree that free movies are great, regardless of whether they are horror or not (cus I also love sci-fi hint hint lol)

I hereby nominate the spam guy.

^hey thats not my name tongue

Constantce wrote:

I hereby nominate the spam guy.

snorts and snickers tongue

Actually i nominate the Shoeguy. Come on. What other person is going to offer: Ugly, Fugly, and Butt Ugly shoes along with Jeans that will go up in flames right away.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Actually i nominate the Shoeguy. Come on. What other person is going to offer: Ugly, Fugly, and Butt Ugly shoes along with Jeans that will go up in flames right away.

Loud buys his jean shorts and shoes from that guy.......just kidding Loud!:lol::P

No problem, Rip -- I have absolutely no idea who this Shoeguy is so the reference is completely lost on me.
lol

LoudLon wrote:

No problem, Rip -- I have absolutely no idea who this Shoeguy is so the reference is completely lost on me.
lol

It's the guy who starts a thread in every section on here to sell his line of shoes......in other words......a spammer!:P

Hey, nothing wrong with spam.  I like it fried on white bread.  Shoes, though...fry those and all you'll do is stink up the house.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

lol

Meh wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

lol

I knew you would like that one Meh.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
Meh wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

lol

I knew you would like that one Meh.

I second the shoe spammer.