Re: January Member of the Month Contest

spam is something that I eat every 10 years or so just to make sure I still hate it.  We made us some about 5 years ago cuz we couldn't remember if we liked it or not.  Well my body told me for the next 2 days to never eat it again.  I felt like that guy from alien, i was just waiting for something to burst through my chest.

it makes me wanna Gag when I hear of spam my mom used to trick us kids and tell us it was ham lol....ham my ass! it taste just like shit...

I'm gonna have to go with the shoe guy too....;) lol

I sure do miss that shoe guy tongue

did somebody win this and I just missed it?  or am I just a drunken fool who should keep his mouth shut and be patient. lol

^ drunken fool tongue lol

but it feels so good.  come on everyone....big hug. I love you all....especially the girls.

Yeah i don't think the Jan. member of the month was ever chosen. If that person was, then it must of been the shoe guy and his prize was old decrepitated, smelly, rotten shoes.

it will be picked soon just been busy

gabs1515 wrote:

did somebody win this and I just missed it?  or am I just a drunken fool who should keep his mouth shut and be patient. lol

Nobody won yet.  But it's only Feb2nd...give it a few days.  If it was like Feb 17th thats a different story but february only started 30 hrs ago.

Good luck to you all!

jamhorner wrote:

i see that the shoe guy was quite popular on this site huh?

You can say that. We consider the Shoeguy like one of those annoying relatives that you don't want to ever see and wish you were never related in the first place.

^ lol

I knew you liked that one Chainsaw. But hey it's true. Damn i miss the Shoeguy.

Hey I'm a chick and I wanna win somethin!!!! 

Hmm...maybe if I post pics like this I can bribe the judge(s)....:P

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/7762/fri13jersey002cwt4.jpg

tongue