Topic: Exclusive Dungeon Siege Suit of Armor Contest

I try really hard to setup great contests for you guys and I think I may have just topped them all with this one. We have given away a coffin load full of dvds, signed collector items, costumes from various films, posters signed by maj...

Read More : Exclusive Dungeon Siege Suit of Armor Contest

Re: Exclusive Dungeon Siege Suit of Armor Contest

Cool I eneterd it. Nothing like having a suit of armor in your house.:lol::cool:

indeed... just think of the talking points. Go to get your groceries in your armor, go on a date in your armor.. limitless.

What a Fantastic Prize!  This site Rocks! big_smile

Ok i just gotta come out and say it, this is definitely by far the coolest contest to date. Holy Shit! I seriously wanna win this so bad so that i can reinact scenes from the movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

i should add a contest rule that you must wear this around and take pictures. Take that new special somebody out on the first date wearing it!

That would be perfect. Hell. I would wear it when i go to the bar drinking with my buddies and i would sleep in it. If any strangers came up to my door, i would answer the door while wearing it and i would say, "Halt! Who goes there? You may pass if you answer me this riddle correctly."

Hey who knows. I might actually wear it while playing ice hockey and i will even go to the gym and workout while wearing it in front of everyone.

haha both good answers....

Meh wrote:

indeed... just think of the talking points. Go to get your groceries in your armor, go on a date in your armor.. limitless.

Have a big boobed woman ride you like she was in the Kentucky derby and you wouldn't need any protection cause you are wearing your armor.:lol::P

I would go to an old folks home, sitting in a electric wheel chair, while wearing the suit, and ask "alright. Who's ready to race?" I would also wear this everytime i go out to hang out with my buddies. So that means, bars, night clubs, which i will  be dancing in the suit, Buffalo Wild Wings, movies, Best Buy, the mall, and a strip joint and ask the stripper, "So have you ever given a lap dance to a knight before? If not, then watch out for my sword.":lol:

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

So that means, bars, night clubs, which i will  be dancing in the suit

You actually dance in clubs, lol? just kidding!:lol::P

i would wear it to a massage parlor and tell them i'm really stiff. then i would start selling advertising space on it.

Last edited by Ash's missing hand (2007-12-21 16:59:18)

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Hey i do that some of the times. But actually haven't done it in months and i am a good dancer too thank you very much.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Hey i do that some of the times. But actually haven't done it in months and i am a good dancer too thank you very much.

I can see you now with the 70's look going on and the bell bottom disco pants and white long sleeve silk shirt with huge collar and doing the boogie dance.:lol:

I don't dance.....I use to slam dance in the early 90's in mosh pits and at clubs but those days are wayyyy over for me.:P

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:

I can see you now with the 70's look going on and the bell bottom disco pants and white long sleeve silk shirt with huge collar and doing the boogie dance.:lol:

I don't dance.....I use to slam dance in the early 90's in mosh pits and at clubs but those days are wayyyy over for me.:P

Hey if i win the suit, chicks will be all over me like white on rice. They will not be able to resist the suit armors.

But damnit! Rip who told you that i wear that. I was actually going to wear that out tonight when i go hang out with my buddies and start dancing like John Travolta.

Hear Ye Hear YE a toast!!! To Meh for having such an awesome site, forsooth saith I, methinks this contest slayeth them all. Hail MEH, a formatable sitemaster...and...
PAFOOOOFH....ahhhhhh the dragon he lighth me afire...gasp..gag...cringe....my kingdom for a fireproof suit of armor....arrrgggggghhhh.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

But damnit! Rip who told you that i wear that. I was actually going to wear that out tonight when i go hang out with my buddies and start dancing like John Travolta.

Just do all the women a favor and don't unbutton your shirt and show your carpet hairy chest or wear too much colonge cause you might make them sick, lol. And definitely do not wear like 3 gold chains.:lol:

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Just do all the women a favor and don't unbutton your shirt and show your carpet hairy chest or wear too much colonge cause you might make them sick, lol. And definitely do not wear like 3 gold chains.:lol:

Well i do have chest hair but it doesn't look like a grisley bear or anything and i only wear one gold chain that has a gold goalie mask which looks like a Jason mask.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Well i do have chest hair but it doesn't look like a grisley bear or anything and i only wear one gold chain that has a gold goalie mask which looks like a Jason mask.

Well your new Delta Tau Chi name is.......the Velvet Elvis.:lol:

Last edited by RIP (2007-12-21 17:18:30)

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:

Well your new Delta Tau Chi name is.......the Velvet Elvis.:lol:

Hey i'll take that nickname. I'll now have to make sure i shave my facial hair so that the side burns look like Elvis Presley and i'll get the huge gold sunglasses or aviator sunglasses.

This is the best contest I have ever entered.  My son loves medievel history  and is a collector of weaponry and armor.  This would be an absolute gem for his collection.   Winning this contest would make me the "Best Mom in the Whole World".

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I would go to an old folks home, sitting in a electric wheel chair, while wearing the suit, and ask "alright. Who's ready to race?" I would also wear this everytime i go out to hang out with my buddies. So that means, bars, night clubs, which i will  be dancing in the suit, Buffalo Wild Wings, movies, Best Buy, the mall, and a strip joint and ask the stripper, "So have you ever given a lap dance to a knight before? If not, then watch out for my sword.":lol:

hahaha! with all BDD's ideas I'd say he seriously deserves to win this one.

Neato, def entered.