Re: What show would you like to see return?

Cartoons- Gargoyles

Tv Series - Milleniuim and X-Files

Definitely Beavis & Butthead

And guess what? They are indeed COMING BACK!! Mike Judge is still the man! big_smile

The night stalker

FIREFLY!!!

It still blows my mind that it cancelled. Especially when I turn on the t.v. and see all the shit that is somehow still on. Shit like American Idol. Really America?

The Benny Hill Show & Kolchak: The Night Stalker

Also i must add Fawlty Towers, Eerie Indiana and Ren & Stimpy I miss them sad

And; Saturday morning Super Hero cartoons. Like Marvel or DC and even some of the Hannah Barbera ones like, Space Ghost,  Frankenstein Jr., Thundarr The Barbarian.

Outer limits.....classic

BASSI wrote:

Friends  Friends  Friends  Friends  Friends  Friends  Friends  Friends  Friends Friends
Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends

agreeeed tongue
and just some of the good old shows that kids should be watching
not this hannah montanna and camp rock crap mad

Mr. Fang wrote:
BASSI wrote:

Friends  Friends  Friends  Friends  Friends  Friends  Friends  Friends  Friends Friends
Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends

agreeeed tongue
and just some of the good old shows that kids should be watching
not this hannah montanna and camp rock crap mad

Agreed!

my name is earl
nip/tuck

1984s The Hitchhiker

The Hitchhiker is a half-hour dramatic anthology series presenting modern morality tales with contemporary players. In 85 chilling stories, men and women struggle with the best and worst in themselves, battling with - and all too often succumbing to - their deepest lusts, obsessions and fears.

If he were alive Roy Scheider that is, I would have loved one more season or two lol of SeaQuest...it was and is a T.V. guilty pleasure...

Dark Shadows.

Millenium,  X-files, Night Gallery, Tales From The Darkside, Alf, Daria

Last edited by MistressOf Horror (2011-01-06 19:50:59)

Underdog wrote:

And; Saturday morning Super Hero cartoons. Like Marvel or DC and even some of the Hannah Barbera ones like, Space Ghost,  Frankenstein Jr., Thundarr The Barbarian.

Gargoyles, X-Men, Mighty Max

MTV's Dead @ 21.

Underdog wrote:

The Benny Hill Show & Kolchak: The Night Stalker

2 great shows

MacheteMassacre wrote:

MTV's Dead @ 21.

interesting call, Machete.  That show was pretty rad - pissed me off when they got busted at the end and you never found out what became of everyone. LOL

Duckman

edit:  oh! and THE MAN SHOW!!

Last edited by deadhorse13 (2011-01-06 20:11:45)

I've probably said this already somewhere in this thread but am too lazy to go back and look....Arrested Development.

Futurama finally came back and is as good or better than it used to be.

I've heard about Beavis & Butthead coming back for years now.  They did have a little cameo in Jackass 3. LOL

deadhorse13 wrote:
MacheteMassacre wrote:

MTV's Dead @ 21.

interesting call, Machete.  That show was pretty rad - pissed me off when they got busted at the end and you never found out what became of everyone. LOL

Ha, I know! That has been haunting me since I was a kid. I have no closure on it. I've been scouring the internet to see if the writers had any interviews in which they talked about where the show would have ended up. Same thing with My Name Is Earl. Got canned and I'll never know if it was Darnell's kid or not.

I hated the way Stephen King's short-lived series 'The Golden Years' got rushed into a similar ending leaving things hanging.

Been watching some old cartoons. The Maxx and Undergrads should be brought back. I also had no idea My Name IS Earl was canceled, thats fucked up it must still be making money and still have a large fan base its on tv all the time here.
Invasion is another, left on such a cliffhanger. Tv stations screwed it over

Last edited by pR1m3vil (2011-01-06 23:20:26)

Amazing Stories