Topic: Saw 2 Special Ed, Rest Stop and Feast Unrated! Woo-hoo!

I bought Saw 2 and it is awesome. There is a second commentary by James Wan and Leigh Whannell. Trailer for Saw 3 is in there, too. Unfortunately, there is no free ticket for it. The transfer is nice and sharp and the 5.1 Dolby Digital is awesome.

In addition, I rented the unrated versions of "Feast" and "Rest Stop" and I can't wait to watch them. Last week, I rented the unrated version of "Live Feed". It was alright for an underground horror film, but I can't seem to get enough horror goodness in this month of October!

Last edited by alex1176 (2006-10-25 19:22:35)

Re: Saw 2 Special Ed, Rest Stop and Feast Unrated! Woo-hoo!

be sure to review them on site as well smile I am gonna try and stop and pick up FEAST tonight on my way home.

I have yet to see Rest Stop.. I have heard some good things so far though.. I really want to see Live Feed. It looks pretty interesting hopefully the unfortunate timing by the them does not make the film seem like a complete rip off of Hostel..

I did a review of Live Feed a while back and for all the hype I was kind of unimpressed I will wait to see your take on it Goon, I have yet to see the unrated verson of Rest Stop it will be interesting to see what I missed by watching on Sci/Fi. And as you could tell by other posts Feast is slowly becoming one of my favorite movies ever. Any movie that can make use of the phrase Monster Cock! is fine by me.

Goon wrote:

I have yet to see Rest Stop.. I have heard some good things so far though.. I really want to see Live Feed. It looks pretty interesting hopefully the unfortunate timing by the them does not make the film seem like a complete rip off of Hostel..

i liked Rest Stop pretty well but honesty i thought Live Feed was so f**king LAME!!!