Topic: Fear File: Zombies

wow just watched this on tv (had it recorded)
really good, even had Russo and Brian Keene speaking with their 2 cents. Really enjoyable check it out.
on the History Channel its called Fear File: zombies
its on again sunday night and monday night, check your local listings for the time.
(it had some neat footage and tidbits from nold movie)
tidbits..chuckle

Re: Fear File: Zombies

thanks for the heads up dead I will definately check this out, I like anything zombie.

*sigh* caught the last 15 minutes last night...which I DIDN'T watch.  If only I had read this thread before.  lol

But hey, it's the History Channel right?  I'll see it.  smile

that's why you gotta get tivo Maven, plug the name of the show in and your set, you can watch it at your leasure.

Man, I don't even have cable (which in Athens means you don't have TV).  I only watch TV at my friend's place.  I spend so much time watching movies and playing video games that I have NO time for TV at home.  So I do what I can.

That's o.k. if it's worth a damn it hits DVD eventually, right.

You got it.  And THAT is why I have Netflix.  smile

So do I, I should send you the invite so we can recommend movies to each other, if you want to that is. Or you can send me one, they want an e-mail address which mine is on my profile here.

So is mine.  smile

o.k. well I sent the invite, hopefully it will work. If anyone else wants to join us on Netflix to share movie recommendations they are certainly welcome to.