Topic: BAD NEWS ABOUT SAW 4

according to moviesonline.ca the people who made the saws are done with it which means its up for grabs and this means some asshole willl pick this up and make a foul outta everyone of those poeple who work hard to get this movie to where it is now leave feedback

Re: BAD NEWS ABOUT SAW 4

saW 4 strait to video?.....:(........LAME

dont forget to include a link sickfuck for those who want to read what your talking about http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_10263.html i am not sure its gonna go direct to DVD and i doubt LionsGate will give it up to anyone. But it is bad news.

sry meh i forgot bout that

Eh.. I think Saw 4 could still be good.. I mean Darren Lynn Bousman wrote the script to Saw 2 and I thought that was better than the original.. So I mean for all we know at this point Saw 3 could suck.. We haven't even seen it yet..

no worries sickfuck smile And Goon is right.. we just gotta wait and see!

I don't judge until I see..as for lionsgates giving up the rights to that movie to anybody I don't see it happening..

Well one of the writers names has been revealed.. Maybe.. Nothing official has been said but here is a name that is being tossed around..

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6789.html

Sometimes a fresh view is a good thing, as long as she can keep up the feel of the previous movies. I am excited about Saw3 and being a fan of the whole series I wll probably watch Saw 4 unless it gets turned into a teen slasher kind of flick. I think that would ruin it.

You really think 2 was better than the original, Goon?

Man, I thought Goon had good taste in movies, but after that statement I don't know. Just kidding Goon, your still my hero.

#2 was ok, but #1 was still better i think

Me too, I liked the simplicity and the ending just ruled ass. #3 sound really good though, there is an article on Fango's website today that's an interview with the actress that play the female Dr. forced to take care of Jigsaw. I don't know how to add the link or I would.

Yea the first movie played out more like a thriller to me.. I've never seen the "Unrated" cut so who knows.. But I liked the dialogue between Jigsaw and the Det. in Saw 2.. Plus the acting in Saw 2 was much better..

yeah i gotta agree the acting in #1 was TERRIBlE. I only saw the uncut version of #1.

The acting wasn't that bad, c'mon guys give poor Cary Elwes a break. Don't forget he is the dread pirate Roberts.

I thought the acting in #1 was terrific.  The acting in #2 was also really good.  I liked Saw and Saw 2 equally the same.  There were both terrific and deserve a lot of credit.

Back on topic.  I have now seen Saw 3 and it kicked some serious ass.  I almost liked it better than the first 2.  After seeing this though, I cant see a number 4 happening.  Once everyone sees number 3, they'll see what I mean.

i carnt wait to see 3 but i reckon 2 was better then one so was the acting and 3rd looks and sounds way better then the first 2 carnt wait to see the traps and gore.

Goon wrote:

Yea the first movie played out more like a thriller to me.. I've never seen the "Unrated" cut so who knows.. But I liked the dialogue between Jigsaw and the Det. in Saw 2.. Plus the acting in Saw 2 was much better..

Cary Elwes is a great actor, but in Saw I he just plain forced every word out of his mouth...I loved Danny Glover in the first one though...Saw II better, Saw III hits a new high mark in this series.

Hey, no telling what could happen, just at the Crow III and IV...quite possible the worst (IV) movie ever made.

Last edited by PhilnEdee (2006-10-30 14:50:09)

well i have seen Saw III it was very good, they kinda put an end to the series BUT at the same time make it nessessary to have a Saw 4 so really the script already has a plot

damnit still along time for me till I can see Saw III... I generally think that both Saw I + II kicked ass

I thought Saw was absolutley amazing.  Saw 2 was only a hair off of being as good as the original.  Both were amazing in acting.  I have yet to see the third, but will most certainly see it sooner or later.  As for the fourth, I think this could be trouble, but I will wait to determine that until I have seen it.  It could possibly be what the series needs.

Last edited by vorwald2006 (2006-11-08 00:01:53)

I saw SAW III last night and I have to agree it "kicked serious ass".  Couldn't put it any better Tim.  Good stuff.

loved saw 3 better then the other 2 and yeah i agree with tim carnt see a 4 happening

i don't understand Punk & Tim........how can there not be a Saw 4?? did you miss the end??