Re: Winners: Meyers Masks & Halloween DVD Contest

RIP wrote:
MissKatonic666 wrote:

I won something??? WOW!!!  Thanks!  Of course I'll post pics big_smile

Muwahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....RIP is crying like a baby cause he didn't win the Myers mask.......:lol:

Hey MissKat, you come on over to my house this weekend with the Halloween prizes and I'll give you something special to remember me by.....Boing!!!!:P:lol:

Keep dreaming Rip!  IF I was to come by your house it would be to hit you over the head and take YOUR mask and guitars! tongue  Then again, knowing you, you might even like that....

MissKatonic666 wrote:
RIP wrote:
MissKatonic666 wrote:

I won something??? WOW!!!  Thanks!  Of course I'll post pics big_smile

Muwahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....RIP is crying like a baby cause he didn't win the Myers mask.......:lol:

Hey MissKat, you come on over to my house this weekend with the Halloween prizes and I'll give you something special to remember me by.....Boing!!!!:P:lol:

Keep dreaming Rip!  IF I was to come by your house it would be to hit you over the head and take YOUR mask and guitars! tongue  Then again, knowing you, you might even like that....

Awesome, she digs me, lol.....jk.:lol::P

^ That BOING noise he made was his wallet springing open cause he's so used to having to pay to get women over. (thats not a shot at you Miss Kat.  Dont want you to think I was calling you a hooker or anything)

And if you do go over there to hit him on the head, I'd plug you're nose cause I'm sure he'd have the place lit up with scented candles from his private collection.  Not everyday a female comes over voluntarily....even if it is to attack and rob him.

Congrats guys! enjoy! smile

lol I am laughing so hard it is difficult to type! lol

^ You'll be laughing harder when RIP sees what I posted and tries to reply.  Usually it's like the elementary school response like "you have a tiny penis" or "the boing is for my huge junk" blah blah blah.   He just doesnt know anything good to comeback with cause he knows I'm right.  tongue

lol well back on topic.  Congrats winners.  Still havent seen the film so I dunno if it's a good prize or not......but I want to point out if we hear of anyone going on a killing spree in a Meyers mask sometime soon, HM.ca has no liability in the case so dont try and say we made you do it by providing you with a killing mask.  Its for your collections, not evil shenanigans!   lol

jmh314 wrote:

.....but I want to point out if we hear of anyone going on a killing spree in a Meyers mask sometime soon, HM.ca has no liability in the case so dont try and say we made you do it by providing you with a killing mask.  Its for your collections, not evil shenanigans!   lol

sad  ok, I'll be good...

MissKatonic666 wrote:
jmh314 wrote:

.....but I want to point out if we hear of anyone going on a killing spree in a Meyers mask sometime soon, HM.ca has no liability in the case so dont try and say we made you do it by providing you with a killing mask.  Its for your collections, not evil shenanigans!   lol

sad  ok, I'll be good...

You dont have to be good, you just cant blame us for any tomfoolery you partake in while wearing the mask.  tongue

jmh314 wrote:

^ That BOING noise he made was his wallet springing open cause he's so used to having to pay to get women over. (thats not a shot at you Miss Kat.  Dont want you to think I was calling you a hooker or anything)

And if you do go over there to hit him on the head, I'd plug you're nose cause I'm sure he'd have the place lit up with scented candles from his private collection.  Not everyday a female comes over voluntarily....even if it is to attack and rob him.

Uh huh, yeah I will give you this one cause I am sober and you're right that my comeback on it would be elementary at this stage but wait til Friday night when I get home drunk and then I will be on a roll to humilate you once again like I always do on the weekends lol.;):P

I won so I will have to sport the mask when it comes.  I can't make any guarantees about the killing spree though.

4 posts and already a major prize winner....see why this site kicks major wang?

DeathbyHighKick wrote:

4 posts and already a major prize winner....see why this site kicks major wang?

"Hey you guys have met my buddy here Wang haven't you....no offense" - Caddyshack:lol:

received prize pack today. unfortunatly my enormous head wont fit in it lol. but my daughter digs it.
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/8701/dsc02958xh9.jpg
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/2091/dsc02961nw1.jpg
thanks Meh for all the great contests here at horror-movies.

Last edited by hybrid moments (2008-01-11 16:10:07)

LOL, cool pics Hybrid!:cool:

Hey I received my Halloween prize pack yesterday.  I nearly suffocated in the mask, but it is pretty cool.  I think I do a pretty job of impersonating Michael Myers impersonating Captain Kirk.  Enjoy!  Thanx Meh for the excellent contests.

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/1483/dannymichaelmyersan1.jpg

damn, it's not me ...

hybrid moments wrote:

received prize pack today. unfortunatly my enormous head wont fit in it lol. but my daughter digs it.
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/8701/dsc02958xh9.jpg
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/2091/dsc02961nw1.jpg
thanks Meh for all the great contests here at horror-movies.

What kind of shitty website is that in the background?  Ugly looking mainpage isnt it?  lol

jmh314 wrote:

What kind of shitty website is that in the background?  Ugly looking mainpage isnt it?  lol

oh its just some movie site that i waste way to much time on. tonguelol

Lookie lookie what I got!

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/2855/halloweencontestvg8.th.jpg

MissKatonic666 wrote:

Lookie lookie what I got!
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/2855 … vg8.th.jpg

Hey I see your sporting your mask as well, good stuff!  Hey was it just me or was that mask impossible to breathe in?  I also have to say the "hair" was a little to life-like for me. HAHA

awsome win guys sorry it took me this long to congrads you lol...but love the pic's wink

lol Kat you look like your 3' tall tongue Great pic!

Kat's so tiny!  Awwww!  You're just a kitten.

Ha Ha mini Killer Kat!  Anyways, yes, I could not breathe well in the mask.

Cool pics... now go and grab your knives and do what you do best lol