Topic: Win White Noise 2 on DVD Contest

White Noise 2 just arrived on DVD and we are doing what we do best and giving away free copies. I really enjoyed this sequel, even though I went into it thinking it was not needed and wouldnt be much good.
White Noise 2 stars Nathan Fillion ( Fir...

Read More : Win White Noise 2 on DVD Contest

Re: Win White Noise 2 on DVD Contest

I don't care if the movie is garbage, it has Nathan!!!  I'd watch him in anything!

i can assure you its not garbage smile My review and PRDads is on site .. its a good film. I am also a fan of Nathan.

Another woohoo! for the day.  I'd watch Nathan stand in a corner.  I am so trying to win this one.

I entered the contest even though I didn't really care for the first White Noise.

I'm in. I just entered. Definitely wanna see this movie bad.

I liked the first one, and nathan's in this one.  How could you go wrong? I want to see it!

I liked it but I wouldn't care if I owned it. Good luck folks.

I agree, I would watch anything with Nathan in it.  Firefly and Serenity were brilliant and Nathan made the movie Slither!

There's a great podcast interview with director Patrick Lussier and writer Matt Venne that talks about some background to the movie - it's a great listen although there are spoilers so if you haven't seen the movie yet you might want to wait till you've seen it.  On the other hand, if you need convincing to watch it in the first place, this might just do the trick. http://jchutchins.net/site/2008/01/14/u … att-venne/

i would suggest reading the reviews on this site if you want some spoiler free feedback smile PRdad has a review up and i have one in my morguspace as well. Then watch the podcast after you have seen it or won it!