Topic: Terminator the Sarah Conner Cronicles on tonight

starts in two minutes Central time here FOX, tomarrow night also:)

Re: Terminator the Sarah Conner Cronicles on tonight

Hey that was pretty good big_smile I am looking forward to tomarrow nights show~~

that wasn't too bad.  I can't remember the timeline specifically so i think this is out of sync but it still was kinda cool.  makes me want to watch the T films again big_smile

I'll watch anything with Summer Glau.

Pretty Cool.

i as surprised i got into it. I had to see wat happened next. I thought this was gonna b a stupid show but it has some good terminator action and the acting isnt too bad and the woman terminator is HOTTT!!! I wish she was protecting me big_smile but this isnt a bad show ill catch it tomorrow night too

This show actually turned out to be so damn awesome and exciting. I was glued to the TV and couldn't stop watching it. To me it's like another Terminator movie but broken down into episodes. It's official, i will continue watching this until they take it off the air.

i read somewhere - im sure its speculation - but the new terminator movies are going to take place from the timeline of this series, so its as if T3 never happened.

gabs1515 wrote:

i read somewhere - im sure its speculation - but the new terminator movies are going to take place from the timeline of this series, so its as if T3 never happened.

I never liked T3 anyway. It's probably for the best. cool

T3 was the worst, granted she is hot but it became so cartoonish by then it was sad.