Re: Zombies in the air! New zombie flick called Plane Dead

Maybe they should add some terrorists to the mix and they try and take over the plaze but the zombies are  everyones enemy so they all have to work together. Or is that too corny?

Seems a little too corny in my opinion, but sometimes a little corniness can add some comedic flavor to a film. I'd rather see a more seriousness atmosphere from this film though.

I'm with you Leon it would be nice to see a really good serious zombie movie, good point.

None of that House of the Dead martial arts bull shit either. I'm going to cry if they pull a Snakes on a Plane and have some black belt karate chop some zombie's head off. As cool as it may sound, you'll regret thinking it once you see it.

That martial arts sounds hilarious but Leon is obviously right.  They could do a parody with it, like Scary Movie 5.  But I think this Zombies On A Plane should almost hit the caliber of the original Night of the Living Dead as this will easily create a terrifying atmosphere. 
Although I am wondering how big a 747 is, because I think the actors should have a little room to squirm in their seats with what is going on.  I have never been on a plane so maybe it is just the right size, but I know there are planes with two floors of passengers in them.  Maybe that would work better, or maybe I'm talking about something that I have no clue about.  Either way, I can't wait to see this movie.

bathrooms anyone???

Lets just hope we don't have to watch some girl get her breast torn off by a zombie this time. Or do we want to see that?

Our man Goon posted an update on Plane Dead today ( http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6657.html ) & i must say i am really digin how this one is starting to look, It looks to be a very sharp zombie flick indeed, And hell so what if it does turn out to suck ass at least we will be geting something we have never seen in any horror film before, Zombies in the air smile

So far it seems to be shaping into a pretty cool flick.

I love the overall storyline of this film.  I mean, zombies in the air?  Hell yeah!  I'm psyched for this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrYXqAGcJFU

i think this looks great

Nowhere to escape. This could be good. Hopefully the zombies don't come out in the last 20 minutes of the movie.
If everyone becomes a zombie then the plane will crash and explode and bye bye zombies, the end.