Topic: Something that should have already happen long ago, Creepshow 3!

I myself enjoyed the hell out of the first two, And i've been itching to see a 3rd for a very long time, That is untill the Day of the Dead 2 folks got a hold of it, Now i realy don't have high hopes at all, But what the hell i still want to see it, And you never know they just might surprise me and do a good job, What do all you horror fans think?

Re: Something that should have already happen long ago, Creepshow 3!

I am trying to be optimistic. I haven't seen Day of the Dead 2 yet, because I do not want to pay for it after reading those reviews. However, I am trying not to judge and entire production team based on one movie.

Scott dudelson used to send me regular updates. He is James Dudelson ( the director) son. As of the last few months it has gotten awfull silent. Frankly I am not at all excited for this since I fear its gonna be low budget slosh.

I wonder why they sell out such big horror names to such low budget directors.

Meh wrote:

Scott dudelson used to send me regular updates. He is James Dudelson ( the director) son. As of the last few months it has gotten awfull silent.

I think I speak on behalf of all the reviewers of DOTD2 by apologising for that. Still they gave an interview soon after my review, so maybe, they thought it was a joke...much like their film.

Yea its unfortunate that such a highly regarded franchise is handed over to Taurus.. I remember when they were trying to defend the rough cut that they showed at Fantasia.. I remember them saying that no one booed like the reviewer said.. But upon seeing the movie.. I think the reviewer was right..

Uhu, a lot of people were very, VERY, unhappy. Love those type of people, the majority of people didn't do much at the screening I saw, a fair few of us booed and such, but the majority had dumbfounded looks on their faces, and a few teenagers with notebooks seemed clueless as to what was going on. Work experience kids could even tell it was crap, THE measuring stick for poor movies.