Topic: Don't Torture a Duckling(1972)

I recently bought this dvd in the mail and watched it for the first time ever tonight. It's called Don't Torture a Duckling and was directed by Lucio Fulci back in 1972.

The film is about several young boys in a small Italian countryside village that are murdered by a psychotic killer.

The film is a decent giallo and the best kill in it to me is the last kill in it but I don't wanna give anyway any spoilers to the ending.

I pretty guessed right away who the killer would end up being but overall the film was pretty cool.

The film doesn't have alot of gore in it like his later films Zombie, The Beyond, and The New York Ripper had in them.

Re: Don't Torture a Duckling(1972)

^ yeah i've got this .... theres some hot chicks !!! I think the best scene was when they beat that chick with chains ! def not my fav Fulci though ...

been wanting to see it for years. need to just order it.

eDogg2012 wrote:

^ yeah i've got this .... theres some hot chicks !!! I think the best scene was when they beat that chick with chains ! def not my fav Fulci though ...

Yeah, that scene was good to in the cemetery. The lead actress in it is a hottie though.

I'm not a big Fulci fan but I did like this film and it could've used more gore in it but for it being a 1972 it was well done.