Topic: Red Eye (2008)

To not get mixed up with the 2006 version that starred Cillian Murphy. This was released about a couple weeks ago. I was actually kind of iffy and had mixed feelings when i read the description and saw the trailer. But to be honest, this asian horror movie turned out to be pretty damn good. Alot of good twists and turns. It does however have that certain elements to it where it does remind you at times from other asian horror movies. But to be assure of is that this movie shouldn't be looked upon and be passed up.

Plot:
A horrific train accident that caused the death of a hundred passengers in the 1980s. Twenty years later, a new stewardess, Mi Sun, joins the night shift crew of the same train during a torrential downpour, but dark and evil forces soon begin to manifest themselves on board.

Review:
http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_reviews_3535.htm

Trailer:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN3Lp3r0JQ0[/youtube]

Re: Red Eye (2008)

I wanna get this dvd too. I'm sure Jmh will be buying it for me after the UFC dvd bet this weekend when Mir whips Lesnar's ass.;):P

Hey Rip. I'm sure you will like this one. It does have quit a bit of cool scenes that you'll enjoy. So it is worth the view.

Excellent review on it. I think if the acting is credible, the movie will be great.

Thanks horror_rocks. I really appreciate it. I'm glad that you enjoyed reading my review.

You're very welcome. Did it take you long to write it?

Yeah you can say that. About somewhere between 2-3 hours, i think. It took me a bit longer to write it out just so i can get exactly what i wanna say.

Ahh. Well great job nontheless. smile

Thanks again Horror. I hope i got you convinced enough to see this movie.

That's very good to hear Jam. You will be surprised that this is actually a good movie to see. I actually bought my copy over at Best Buy for $13.99. Not to bad for a price than dishing out $20 or so.

your reviews are always fun to read. kudos!

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Actually, yes, I am. I have never even heard about it before I read the review, but it seems like a good movie. So I'll definitely look into it. Thank YOU.
wink

Great review, BDD.  I'm intrigued.  Especially after reading the synopsis.  I'll have to do myself a favor and check this one out.

horror_rocks25 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Actually, yes, I am. I have never even heard about it before I read the review, but it seems like a good movie. So I'll definitely look into it. Thank YOU.
wink

You're welcome and thank you so much for liking my review so much. How much time and effort i put into all my reviews and how long they take, i try and make them as good as i can get them and also try and convince people to see it or not.

Kill The Firstborn wrote:

your reviews are always fun to read. kudos!

Thank you so much for liking my review KTFB. I'm glad you always enjoy reading all my reviews.

TiM the Zombie wrote:

Great review, BDD.  I'm intrigued.  Especially after reading the synopsis.  I'll have to do myself a favor and check this one out.

Hey thanks Tim. I really appreciate you liking my review so much. I think what pretty much got to getting into this movie was the trailer itself. But to be honest, i didn't think it wasn't going to be that good. But to my surprise it turned out pretty damn good. I'm glad i convinced you also to see this movie. I hope you enjoy it as much as i did.

no problem, anytime smile

Kill The Firstborn wrote:

no problem, anytime smile

And i know you own this movie and enjoyed it as much as i do. So i know for a fact that you agree with exactly what i said in my review and how i felt about it.

Sounds good.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
horror_rocks25 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

wink

You're welcome and thank you so much for liking my review so much. How much time and effort i put into all my reviews and how long they take, i try and make them as good as i can get them and also try and convince people to see it or not.

You're welcome, and it's not only that you wrote a good review, but how much time you took just to write it. I, and other people that enjoy reading them, respect that. Keep up the good work.

horror_rocks25 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
horror_rocks25 wrote:

wink

You're welcome, and it's not only that you wrote a good review, but how much time you took just to write it. I, and other people that enjoy reading them, respect that. Keep up the good work.

I gotta thank you again. Thank you so much for appreciating my hard work i put into my review. It makes me feel really good to actually hear that from someone.

Glad you feel that way.
And totally, I mean, you didn't expect to NOT get appreciated for writing a good review, did you? wink

horror_rocks25 wrote:

Glad you feel that way.
And totally, I mean, you didn't expect to NOT get appreciated for writing a good review, did you? wink

To be honest. With all my reviews that i write, i actually hardly get any props for how good they are.

looks good

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
horror_rocks25 wrote:

Glad you feel that way.

To be honest. With all my reviews that i write, i actually hardly get any props for how good they are.

Well that sucks. I guess some people don't think about how much you thought for the reviews, and even if it was a couple hours, you still decided to use those hours for a movie review that people might comment on or not even care.