Topic: Eli Stone

Not exactly horror but this new series on the boob tube looks interesting. It starts tonight.

Eli Stone

Episode: "Pilot" A cut-throat lawyer grows a heart after experiencing a series of strange hallucinations. In the series opener, Eli Stone (Jonny Lee Miller) has odd visions and turns for help to his neurologist brother, Nathan (Matt Letsher), and accupuncturist Dr. Chen (James Saito).

Re: Eli Stone

I switched it off after Lost ended. I thought there would be two hours of Lost with the first two episodes of the new season. I was horrified when this came on after an hour. sad

Well it was actually pretty good. A comedy/drama series about a lawyer who discovers has a brain aneurysm which explains why he sees George Michael singing in his living room...I enjoyed it anyway - thought the writing was fresh and the production was excellent - and I may be one of the only humans who has NOT seen a SINGLE episode of LOST. (Nor do I wish to.)
S.

I wanted to go to bed after Lost but I had seen lots of previews for Eli Stone I wanted to see what it's about! 

I really really liked it smile  Although I thought he was gonna dump his annoying gf at the end, blah!  just for that horrible comment she made after they found out about his brain anneurism.  I hope to heck this show doesn't get canned!  There's NOTHING good on anymore and the stuff that IS good isn't playing new shows at the moment!  ICK!

I agree - it's better than most of the crap that's on TV these days and a few NEW shows coming on becuase of the regualr shows being in hiatus due to the wrtier's strike are better than what's on the Groove Tube normally.

There's a nother querky comedy/horror called "Reaper" which has potential.

And I agree, Cherrie, he should have dumped the GF - but I do beleive it's inevitable - as he's only got so long to live - or does he?
Did you recognise the GF - she's that original "Species" girl...I'm thinking this might even be a Canadian production cuz I noticed a few Canadian Actor's...more than ususal for a U.S. produced thingamajig.

His father is that Cavannah guy - from the East Coast of Canada and his GF is Canadian and I saw a few others in there as well.
S.