Topic: First Images: Tokyo Gore Police

A while back we gave you information on an upcoming Asian film called The Machine Girl.  I know many people were blown away by the sheer madness of that trailer, so now I come to you again with some images of whats sure to be another Asian cult ...

Read More : First Images: Tokyo Gore Police

Re: First Images: Tokyo Gore Police

Between these images and the trailer for The Machine Girl, it's gonna be one hell of a crazy year for me and my favorite: Asian cult cinema!

hey those pics look really damn cool especially that 2nd one that looks like a foot but its like a chair or something

Last edited by Kill The Firstborn (2008-02-01 01:44:23)

OH MY GOD!!!! I gotta see this movie so damn bad once it's released. Me must see it right away. No doubt about it.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

OH MY GOD!!!! I gotta see this movie so damn bad once it's released. Me must see it right away. No doubt about it.

I knew you'd be one to appreciate these pics Nick.  Unfortunatley we are gona have to wait a long time til we get our hands on this or The Machine Girl, but it gives us something to look forward to as Asian horror fans.

jmh314 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I knew you'd be one to appreciate these pics Nick.  Unfortunatley we are gona have to wait a long time til we get our hands on this or The Machine Girl, but it gives us something to look forward to as Asian horror fans.

You got that right Justin. I more than appreciate it for damn sure. It does suck that we do have to wait. But hey, i guess we don't have a choice. I can definitely wait for them to be released.

looks awesome. jmh have you seen "meatball machine"? sort of in the same vein as TGP and MG.

I wanna see Meatball Machine so damn bad. Once i find it. I'm getting it for damn sure.

its alot of fun. do check it out,

Hopefully places, like Best Buy or Circuit City will carry it by me. B/c those are the only places i will buy from. Or just walk in and buy the movies. I never buy any more online at all.

These pics are FUCKING awesome! damn I love asian craziness. From the same guys behind Uzumaki, Meatball Machine and Versus? HOLY SHIT!

Hey Black Death Damian, Meatball Machine is available, rented mine from Netflix, just for heads up, AWESOME flick by the way, CRAZY gore fest, ABSOLUTELY CRAZY

i rented it at "movie gallery" and i think they are a division of "hollywood video" maybe they can get it for you if youre close to one.

Hollywood Video is no longer in business right by me. They went bankrupt. So now i don't have anywhere to rent movies, which sucks.

aww that does suck sad

pequin wrote:

These pics are FUCKING awesome! damn I love asian craziness. From the same guys behind Uzumaki, Meatball Machine and Versus? HOLY SHIT!

Hey Black Death Damian, Meatball Machine is available, rented mine from Netflix, just for heads up, AWESOME flick by the way, CRAZY gore fest, ABSOLUTELY CRAZY

Actually i don't even rent movies through the mail either. But i actually might consider doing so. Thanks for the heads up.

hybrid moments wrote:

aww that does suck sad

Yeah it does. I mean there is another video store that my family used to be members to. But we stopped going there b/c of Hollywood Video opening up across the street and our late fee bill must of come out to over $100 and we haven't renewed our membership to there yet.

I got meatball machine at FYE downtown here in Chicago Nick, so you may be able to find it out by you in the burbs.  Foreign section at BB and CC both kind of suck and their horror section never has many asian horror so it could be tough but it's out there for the taking.

ANd look into netflix.  I got it 3 weeks ago and I love it.

jmh314 wrote:

I got meatball machine at FYE downtown here in Chicago Nick, so you may be able to find it out by you in the burbs.  Foreign section at BB and CC both kind of suck and their horror section never has many asian horror so it could be tough but it's out there for the taking.

ANd look into netflix.  I got it 3 weeks ago and I love it.

Thanks Justin. Really appreciate it. Next time i'm downtown, i'll be sure to head over to FYE to look for it.

Did you happen to notice the legs of the chair and see what is at the bottom of the legs?
How bout the strategically placed leaf?
If it is the same guy that did Machine Girl, then it is probably going to be alot of fun!
I loved that trailer for Machine Girl!

The snail girl and meat chair are amazing.  It almsot has a weird Cronenberg/Barker feel.  Once again Asian cinema may be taking us into the next wave of horror.

^^Alien, good catch with the penis shaped feet to the chair.  Dont know if thats what they are supposed to be or if it's just a coincidence, but I didnt notice it til you pointed it out. 

If you click the Fangoria link it will take you to bigger pictures, a little better to see.  But the one pic with the girl who's mouth is open....I am pretty sure she has an eyeball in her mouth.  And she''s got a freakin huge nose too.  Like I said click the fangoria link to see them bigger.

WTF.....that shit looks crazy! big_smile cool

heres some more pics from Tokyo Gore Police, lots of f/x pieces in the make. this movie looks great reminds me of meatball machine w/ the costumes/props.  check it out.:D

http://www.gomorrahy.com/yoshihiro-nish … police.htm

^ thanks for the pics 420! in the first row of pics check out that dudes junk lol. this flick is gonna be a riot.

^Man, that is what you call 50 pounds of swingin meat!:lol:
How do they come up with this wacky shite!
Good catch 420!  Might want to send that link in as news.