Topic: Last Call to Win Lake Placid 2 on DVD Contest

Lake Placid 2 is now on DVD and we have free copies up for grabs. Cold-blooded terror awaits just below the surface of this fast-paced and funny action thriller that delivers twice the jolts, scares and bite of the original! ...

Read More : Last Call to Win Lake Placid 2 on DVD Contest

Re: Last Call to Win Lake Placid 2 on DVD Contest

Uhmmm......please tell me that you didn't like this movie.

Because it pretty much sucked donkey dick! I suffered through 10 whole minutes of nausea inducing acting( at least THEY thought it was acting) before finally giving up on this atrocity.
  The first Lake Placid was, IMO, one of the great surprises of the year when it came out. I was thoroughly entertained with that one.

But this one.......   GROAN!        I'd rather watch Brokeback Mountain on a 14 ft screen on repeat for a month than "win" this dvd.

"Good Luck" to the "winner", you're gonna need it!

Randy wrote:

But this one.......   GROAN!        I'd rather watch Brokeback Mountain on a 14 ft screen on repeat for a month than "win" this dvd.

It was a horrible movie..that being said, I will watch it every time over BB Mountain!:o

Bulin wrote:
Randy wrote:

It was a horrible movie..that being said, I will watch it every time over BB Mountain!:o

Sooooooooo.....you admit to watching BB Mountain....:P