Topic: Korean Zombie Movie - G.P. 506

I just came across this new asian horror movie:

Korean Zombie Horror Movie:

After production problems late last year, Su-chang Kong’s (director of ‘R-Point’) new military based horror 'G.P.506' thankfully got back on track. Now with it due to open in Korea in April, we finally get to see a first teaser trail. There are no money shots of the Zombies, but it has done its job well. It looks great, and only makes us want to see more.

Synopsis: "A strange multiple murder case was just occurred. A squad of soldiers from guard point 506 has been brutally killed, all except one. Every body was either crushed, or had their heads cut from their neck. The only survivor is in coma and the case is a complete mystery. Military investigator (Chun Ho Jin) is dispatched. When he arrives it soon becomes apparent this is no ordinary investigation, he is confronted by the discovery that a strange virus is turning soldiers into Zombie like killers…!â€

Here's a teaser trailer to the movie:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmIhQBCtmFA[/youtube]

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2008-02-05 19:23:41)

Re: Korean Zombie Movie - G.P. 506

sweet !!!  i loved R-Piont and this looks just as kool !  anthor great find BDD

Thanks eDogg. Yeah i loved R-Point also and this definitely looks awesome as hell. Definitely can't wait to see this movie. Now it's a matter of time when there will be a U.S. release.

That was my first reaction when i read about this and saw the trailer. Simply gorgious as hell. I was literally drueling.

thank you Black Death!!!!!!

You are so very welcome Deadshallrule. Anytime at all.

that trailer looks so damn amazing. thanks for posting it, BDD big_smile

You're so very welcome KTFB. Anytime. I'm glad you like how it looks.

I'll check out the trailer for it when I get home from work today cause my AOL here is slow as X-mas on the Gateway we use at my office.

Ouch! Yeah that does sound pretty slow. But hey i think you will really enjoy this trailer.