Topic: The Deadly Camp(1999)

I definitely wasted my money on this dvd that I bought this past weekend. The film is called The Deadly Camp and was made back in 1999. This has to be the worst asian slasher film I have ever seen.

Everything about it was terrible. The acting, characters, music, goreless kills, etc....

The killer/killers wear white guaze around their head cause they have leperosy and use a chainsaw to kill people but there's no gore in it....only blood splatter.

I have made a review for it in MyMorgueSpace so check it out if you wanna know more about this terrible asian film.

BTW, has anyone else ever seen this crappy film before?

Re: The Deadly Camp(1999)

Nope.  And I will do my best to avoid it from now on.  LOL
Or Netflix it in hopes of getting new fodder for trashy reviews.  smile

How the hell can you give a leper a chainsaw and get NO gore?  LOL

lol sorry my recommendation didnt work out for you.  Usually you have similar tastes to my asian movies.  I thought it was just some good cheesy fun.  It's very low budget even for an asian film and you got take it for what it's worth to enjoy it I think.

Have not seen it

I'm gonna put this dvd in MyMorgueSpace barter/trade section lol.:lol:

i would take it, sound like pefect movie,:D but, my Dvd player  i got xmas has already broke sad
Dame!

well RIP if u want u can throw this one in with "Night to Dismember" and I'll have a double feature lol !!