Topic: Win Godzilla Raids Again on DVD

Yet another contest today, you dont mind do you?
http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6845.html

Re: Win Godzilla Raids Again on DVD

Ooo la la. 

This does look very inviting.  Nothing beats sitting in front of the TV watching Sci-Fi channel of Godzilla kicking the butt outta other creatures.

i feel like it's christmas, all these cool contests from our own personal satan, I mean santa, Meh.

If i was satan you would be in a whole lot more troublle then you are already. *dun dun dun*

me and Satan have a deal, i only have to bring Satan five more souls and my contract is up, but it's been so much fun i may re-up

This is one of the few Godzilla movies that I do not own.  I hope to get this one.  Godzilla has been my favorite movie character for at least ten years.  He is just something that I am truly proud of.  I hope to win this or the other Godzilla movie that you have up for grabs because that is a great movie.  Long live Godzilla.

The only godzilla movies I own are the one with Matthew Broderick and Godzilla: Final Wars which I have yet to watch. It seems every time I turn it on someone comes over and they don't wanna watch it or shut up so I can watch it so I turn it off.

Hard2Kill you should sit down and watch those.  The one with Matthew Broderick is good, but it does not display Godzilla's true power.  Final Wars is a nice addition to the series.  You should check out that one.  My favorites are more of the older Godzilla, back from the 90's and before.  The older ones are the true classics.  Final Wars is a good one for action, though it does have some Matrix like fight scenes between some characters.  That movie is great and you should watch it when you get the chance.  The Matthew Broderick one is also pretty good, I definitely liked that one.

So is this, then, the thread where we "Admire your good looks and witty writing." ?

I have been wanting to watch but like I said I don't like to watch movies when other people are trying to talk over it. The american remake I have seen a few time and really like it and I caught most of a Gamera movie on tv the other night and it was pretty good. This one sounds pretty cool and i would like to pick up the original they just re-released on DVD -Gojira- that might be pretty cool to own as well.

yes mirthquake this would be that thread. And for those looking to double their odds at winning a copy of this flick is also up for grabs at our sister site MoviesOnline http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_10433.html

Meh wrote:

yes mirthquake this would be that thread. And for those looking to double their odds at winning a copy of this flick is also up for grabs at our sister site MoviesOnline http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_10433.html

All right, here goes...

Ahem... "My what lovely Ginger Hair you have!  It's the... color of strained Apricots!  And Your writing skills are beyond compare!  (No really.  COMPLETELY beyond compare.  Please don't ask me to compare them to something.  Really.) " big_smile

i feel suddenly quite violated.

With complements like that I can't imagine why mirthquake would not be a favorite with the ladies? You mean like prison violated, or like maybe you're gonna have some bad dreams violated? Either way can't be good. If you want Mirthquake e-mail me and I can hook you up with a class called asskissing 101, I took it when I was hired by the state, it always helped me get promotions.

big_smile

I've had no complaints from the ladies... save for the one that actually landed me! smile

Besides, it's a forum that celebrates horror movies.  I thought you'd appreciate the scary!

Last edited by Mirthquake (2006-11-13 21:00:03)

You guys are wack.

tongue

I'm probably the most normal here tongue

Normal is for suckas, and I'm sorry did you just call us "Wack"? LOL I have never been called that before, is it a real insult or what? You guys make me laugh.

just sits and laughs....ya gotta love these guys...

You know, other than Billy and Mandy's little friend, I've never heard ANYONE actually use "wack" in a sentence. 

DO Normal people say "Wack"?  When not talking about edging a lawn or performing Menage a moi I mean?

Manage a moi, LOL, that is great. I have heard plenty of other names for it but not that one. Who the hell is Billy and Mandy?

http://forevergeek.com/images/GrimAdv.jpg

OH, o.k. I have seen that cartoon in passing but never stopped for too long, maybe I should.  o.k. back to the lecture at hand, perfection is perfected so I can let em under stand..... Sorry a little Snoop Dogg slipped out there, when does this contest end so I can get my copy of Godzilla Raids Again?

winners have been chosen and posted, thanks for supporting the site by being a member, posting nad telling your friends smile
http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_7030.html

Congrats guys, maybe post a review so I sould see if I should pick this one up, and if anyone has any other recommendations on *must own* Godzilla movies, let me know.

Congrats to the lucky people