Topic: Mystery Science Theater 3000

I  dunno if there has already been a thread on this but... is anybody else here a fan of MST3K? I personally think it's a brilliantly hilarious show, and was wondering if anyone else shared a common view.

Re: Mystery Science Theater 3000

I am a huge fan of MST3K. At first, i wasn't. But then when i started watching more and more of the episodes, especially the movie, i got completely hooked on the show. I thought it was simply hilarious. There was not one single episode that i didn't think wasn't hilarious at all.

I LOVE this show and should probably get the DVD's.  I remember one... Screaming Skull, I think... with a "skully" (slinky) bouncing down stairs.  I nearly died.

Big head's up!  They are finally re-issuing the movie on DVD on May 6th.  My old vhs was practically worn out.

I liked all the episodes, but I for some reason prefer Joel over Mike, i don't know why.

It's to bad only a fraction of the episodes are available on video. The only way to get full seasons is to use torrent downloads...

not for long Zomboy!  Rhino no longer has the rights and a new company has purchased the entire catalog of episodes.

Damn I miss that show.  we had a club in high school.  yeah so what?  lol
I loved Joel too.  I hated when he left.

I definitely gotta make sure that i pick up all the seasons to MST3K. I need all of them so i can watch them over and over again and relive all the great moments watching this.

Show me where to buy these seasons. I love this show soooo much!

mojo80 wrote:

Show me where to buy these seasons. I love this show soooo much!

Here's amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw/10 … eatre+3000

Best Buy:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp … &iht=n

DVDuniverse:
http://www.cduniverse.com/sresult.asp?H … search=yes

I believe you can walk right into Best Buy and Circuit City to purchase most of them. Maybe all of them.

Thats awesome that all the episodes are going to be released! But just imagine how much a season of it would cost. So many discs....

Actually only 2 of them are being released this year and all the other ones have been released. So as of right now you can get alot of the seasons. I think there might be 11 Volumes you can buy right now.

Thanks BlackDeathDamien!!!!

You're welcome Mojo. No probelm at all. Glad i could help you out.

ive always loved mst3k, and as far as seasons go im slowly collecting them all including the hard to find season K. (the original pre comedy central season)

I have the movie on vhs which Loud sent me last month but I have yet to watch it yet.

I LOVE That show!!!:D
Too bad they are so slow releasing the episodes,plus they 're kind of pricey though

Plus they can't release all the episodes on DVD either

What are your favorite eps?

Has anybody seen any of the post MST3K stuff like CINEMATIC TITANTIC and etc?

I'm hoping that it will take off and maybe we can see some sort of return to TV for them

Yes the DVD is being rereleased in May!!!

.I wish they would of did a sequel to it

if by the post mst3k stuff, you mean the film guys then yes ive seen it.

just as goofy as mst3k without the robots.

Hey you needed the robots in there. Joe and the robots made what the show turned out to be. They even made all the cheesy classic sci-fi movies all enjoyable to watch.

well its the voices of the robots on the new show with mike so it still sounds as good id say.

Bulin wrote:

not for long Zomboy!  Rhino no longer has the rights and a new company has purchased the entire catalog of episodes.

I believe SHOUT!FACTORY picked them up,hopefully we can get them quicker and at a nicer price.

I love MST3K.  Collections 9 and 10 were recalled (they lost the rights to some of the films on there), however 10.2 was issued recently, so 9.2 shouldn't be too far behind.  Try a torrent site to download all of the seasons, that's what I did (I have KTMA all the way to 10), then I just copied them to DVD.  I still buy the box sets though to support.

Last edited by MacheteMassacre (2008-04-06 11:41:05)

One of my favorite tv shows!

MacheteMassacre wrote:

I love MST3K.  Collections 9 and 10 were recalled (they lost the rights to some of the films on there), however 10.2 was issued recently, so 9.2 shouldn't be too far behind.  Try a torrent site to download all of the seasons, that's what I did (I have KTMA all the way to 10), then I just copied them to DVD.  I still buy the box sets though to support.

Yep, I used a torrent to get the first season onto DVD, but thats all I have so far.

never really got into MST3K but the ones I saw were good. A few of the guys from that show have started a new online only one but I forget what its called hmm