Topic: Zombies and Japanese Cowgirls?

Now whenever you talk about a zombie movie I think most fans will definetly tune in. But what about mixing in Japanese chicks dressed up as cowgirls and in school uniforms? Yea I think that definitely has some classic potential written all over ...

Read More : Zombies and Japanese Cowgirls?

Re: Zombies and Japanese Cowgirls?

OMG...want to see footage....

OOOO OOOO! Now this is what i'm talking about. This movie is definitely right up my alley. I definitely need to see this for damn sure.

Sweet.... tongue

well if the movie completely sucks it will at least have serious eyecandy.that cowgirl makes me very happy in pants wink

Me so horny for asian women especially asian cowgirls, YEE HAW!!!!:lol::cool:

maybe the zombies will be hot too.
this kinda looks like a DOA game.

That is a bitchin poster! tongue

As much as I enjoy Japanese schoolgirls an cowgirls in every sense of the word. The japanese seems to never lose one second trying to make any sense in their movies. And their attitude of "it's because you foreigners don't understand japanese subtle culture" is getting old faster than light when we are talking about what they do most, enema, fist fracking, underage prostitution or tentacle rape movies...

HELL YEAH!! swweeeeetttt poster cool big_smile

I saw this over at TwitchFilm but you beat me to posting it Goon.  tongue  I think the poster is badass!

I want one of those (and I don't mean the poster cool )  I love the Japanese movies.  Being that I am in college, I have an opportunity to study abroad in Japan.  This poster is giving me ideas.  I may have to think about it.  God I can't wait for a trailer.  This sounds so cool.

Is that what Japanese school girls wear in Japan?

Just came back to look at this thread and I also tried looking up a trailer.  While I didn't find one for the movie, I found a kickass trailer for one of the video games in the series that this is based off of.  Let me say this, if the movie is anything like the video game, then this is going to rock.  Here is a trailer for OneChanbara Vortex:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELx4paC-9EU[/youtube]

Here is the other trailer that I found.  Most blood I have ever seen in a game (even for a trailer)  I want this game so bad and I hope for a movie trailer soon

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j4s5GbgLVc[/youtube]

There you go...   (Hum...  THE MOVIE TRAILER OF COURSE...)   wink

Enjoy!

http://blog.affenheimtheater.de/2008/03 … te-update/

Last edited by bassd (2008-03-31 17:07:53)

Dude, I would be all over that