Re: Submit A Poster

I understand that Justin. But their are certain ones that i have submitted and that did get approved, like JCVH, isn't on my morguespace list.

But you know what. I'm came to the conclusion. If they get put on my list, great. If they don't, they don't. Pretty much all i care about is that i'm contributing to the site and actually having my posters up on the site even though some of them don't have my name on it. I just know that they are mine and happy that everyone can view them.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I understand that Justin. But their are certain ones that i have submitted and that did get approved, like JCVH, isn't on my morguespace list.

Again, as Meh has stated several times, the morguespace lists are incomplete.  It only currently list a maximum 30 of your posters.  It does not show a full completed list of every poster you submitted at this time.  Eventually they will show all your posters, but for now it shows only 30 submissions.

Last edited by jmh314 (2008-02-17 09:03:40)

tks JMH for pointing out that. It wss all said earlier as JMH says. FYI adding posters is fubar at the moment I have a major server config issue

^I love the word fubar.  Sorry to hear about the server issues.  Good luck getting that taken care of!

its all fixed. It was an upgrade i had done on the server which went awry. We are now back in action. What a way to start a sunday morning.

^Theres no such things as an off day!  lol

oh poor Meh. would a nice big can of Monster cheer you up? big_smile

^Maybe some Blue Bawls.  lol

Meh wrote:

its all fixed. It was an upgrade i had done on the server which went awry. We are now back in action. What a way to start a sunday morning.

Here's a some women to calm you down and to cheer you up. And trust me, they're not like the ones that Rip get. They are grade A cut choice meat. lol Sorry i had to say that.

lol today i am putting the final touches on the poster page which means things should get approved 100 times faster. You can test me on that when its done smile

Meh wrote:

lol today i am putting the final touches on the poster page which means things should get approved 100 times faster. You can test me on that when its done smile

oh you're on!  lol.  If I didnt have work all day I'd have TONS of poster ready to go and test you.  We'll see what I can do.  lol

Meh wrote:

alrighty Meh. i just submitted some posters cool

well, only 2 for now but dont you worry i got more tricks up my sleeve

That's great to hear that you're back in business Meh. Now i guess it's time for you to pull out more hair due to how many posters you gotta go through. Are you bald yet? lol

You know its a slow day at work when I find time to submit a few posters....  smile

I submitted some posters and other posters were admitted other then mine, so I submitted them again, they still haven't been OK'd...

Hey zomboy, just be patient. Meh has to go through so many posters that everyone has submitted and don't you worry, sooner or later, he will come across your posters.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Hey zomboy, just be patient. Meh has to go through so many posters that everyone has submitted and don't you worry, sooner or later, he will come across your posters.

Good work BDD!  wink

jmh314 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Good work BDD!  wink

Thanks JMH. Hey i saw that you weren't on and i noticed that he posted it, so i figured i would say something than you keep on repeating yourself over and over again.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
jmh314 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Good work BDD!  wink

Thanks JMH. Hey i saw that you weren't on and i noticed that he posted it, so i figured i would say something than you keep on repeating yourself over and over again.

lol well thanks for that.  I'm on the Joe Flynn show now so I am back and forth

jmh314 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
jmh314 wrote:

Good work BDD!  wink

lol well thanks for that.  I'm on the Joe Flynn show now so I am back and forth

Who's Joe Flynn? I've never heard of him nor his show. And i am being serious.

Check it out, its an online horror show with Michelle Fatale.  Mirthy and MissKat are on it every monday too.  We're still on right now

http://www.nowlive.com/comboplayer/NewC … agree=true

jmh314 wrote:

Check it out, its an online horror show with Michelle Fatale.  Mirthy and MissKat are on it every monday too.  We're still on right now

http://www.nowlive.com/comboplayer/NewC … agree=true

Dude! That's awesome as hell. I am definitely going to check it out right now. Thanks for the heads up Justin.

fyi i am making good progres on poster approval. As far as who gets credited first submission of a poster gets the credit. If its a shitty quality poster we may delete it and approve somebody elses.

I have a backlog but new approval system is way faster and once im caught up things will go smoother. Alot of points being handed out on posters this month.

^I've made it through the letter O on my poster collection.  So I still got a whays to go.  But it takes forever to make sure they are sized right, not in the system yet, and go through then i hit submit.  I'll get them all in eventually.