Topic: Morgue space review problem

Maybe it's just a gliche but I just made a review for the 1994 film Wolf and it shows up twice in mymorguespace. No I'm not drunk cause it's like 9:20am lol but I was wondering if Meh or Goon could just delete one of the reviews cause 2 of them are showing up there instead of it being just one lol.

Re: Morgue space review problem

if its showing twice you submitted it twice. Goon or I will delete it when we get a second.

Meh wrote:

if its showing twice you submitted it twice. Goon or I will delete it when we get a second.

Okay thanks but I only mashed the submit button once and then clicked on my name to see it and then I backspaced the green arrow you see at the top of your pc and then it showed it twice and I don't know what I did wrong with it lol so I hope it's not too big a problem to delete one of the reviews.

Also, are you gonna add a feature on there where you can go back into a review that you made and somehow add stuff to it later on in the future to a review like say I made before and wanna add or change something on it?

you just submitted it twice. Nothing scientific about it. I have deleted the extra copy. And yeah an edit function is coming.

Meh wrote:

you just submitted it twice. Nothing scientific about it. I have deleted the extra copy. And yeah an edit function is coming.

OK cool thanks.....yeah cause there are some things I would like to add to some of my old reviews that I thought of recently.;):cool:

yeah a few have asked for it. i have a big list of updates that are coming.

Meh wrote:

yeah a few have asked for it. i have a big list of updates that are coming.

That's good news and I know that you are a busy person with work too outside of HM so I know it takes time too.;):D

Meh wrote:

And yeah an edit function is coming.

Good deal.  I don't think anyone caught it but I noticed I misspelled the director's last name in my Legend of Hell House review right as I hit the submit button and it's been eating at me ever since.
lol

LoudLon wrote:
Meh wrote:

And yeah an edit function is coming.

Good deal.  I don't think anyone caught it but I noticed I misspelled the director's last name in my Legend of Hell House review right as I hit the submit button and it's been eating at me ever since.
lol

I hate when that happens! mad .........awsome update! big_smile

Edit function would be very awesome on the review section cause I see where I have misspelled big time and I was sober lol and would like to add more stuff on reviews.

I'd love to read one of those RIP film reviews before it made it to the "history" of HM.ca..........

edit function is high on my list of things to do along with the HORROR chat.

^ Whats with HORROR in all caps?  lol.