Topic: Morgue space review problem

Maybe it's just a gliche but I just made a review for the 1994 film Wolf and it shows up twice in mymorguespace. No I'm not drunk cause it's like 9:20am lol but I was wondering if Meh or Goon could just delete one of the reviews cause 2 of them are showing up there instead of it being just one lol.

Re: Morgue space review problem

if its showing twice you submitted it twice. Goon or I will delete it when we get a second.

Re: Morgue space review problem

Meh wrote:

if its showing twice you submitted it twice. Goon or I will delete it when we get a second.

Okay thanks but I only mashed the submit button once and then clicked on my name to see it and then I backspaced the green arrow you see at the top of your pc and then it showed it twice and I don't know what I did wrong with it lol so I hope it's not too big a problem to delete one of the reviews.


Also, are you gonna add a feature on there where you can go back into a review that you made and somehow add stuff to it later on in the future to a review like say I made before and wanna add or change something on it?

Re: Morgue space review problem

you just submitted it twice. Nothing scientific about it. I have deleted the extra copy. And yeah an edit function is coming.

Re: Morgue space review problem

Meh wrote:

you just submitted it twice. Nothing scientific about it. I have deleted the extra copy. And yeah an edit function is coming.

OK cool thanks.....yeah cause there are some things I would like to add to some of my old reviews that I thought of recently.;):cool:

Re: Morgue space review problem

yeah a few have asked for it. i have a big list of updates that are coming.

Re: Morgue space review problem

Meh wrote:

yeah a few have asked for it. i have a big list of updates that are coming.

That's good news and I know that you are a busy person with work too outside of HM so I know it takes time too.;):D

Re: Morgue space review problem

Meh wrote:

And yeah an edit function is coming.

Good deal.  I don't think anyone caught it but I noticed I misspelled the director's last name in my Legend of Hell House review right as I hit the submit button and it's been eating at me ever since.
lol

Re: Morgue space review problem

LoudLon wrote:
Meh wrote:

And yeah an edit function is coming.

Good deal.  I don't think anyone caught it but I noticed I misspelled the director's last name in my Legend of Hell House review right as I hit the submit button and it's been eating at me ever since.
lol

I hate when that happens! mad .........awsome update! big_smile

10

Re: Morgue space review problem

Edit function would be very awesome on the review section cause I see where I have misspelled big time and I was sober lol and would like to add more stuff on reviews.

Re: Morgue space review problem

I'd love to read one of those RIP film reviews before it made it to the "history" of HM.ca..........

12

Re: Morgue space review problem

edit function is high on my list of things to do along with the HORROR chat.

Re: Morgue space review problem

^ Whats with HORROR in all caps?  lol.