Topic: looking for Violent Shit

the series( by andreas schnaas)  not general violent shit lol 

does anyone have the double vhs boxset(or maybe it has a EU. dvd release) they are willing to part w/ ?   
-check out my dvd list if you see something lets talk or i can cum to your house and do chores -snow shoveling,dishwashing,dusting your wife etc.

Re: looking for Violent Shit

i already own two of the three but thank you, iam a big fan of micro budget none existence budget flicks if you've got any of them for trade.

Hey 420, I see you have Scrapbook on your tradelist..how is that one?

me likey! - the women in this flick does a fairly good job of a  covincing character.eric stanze acting isnt the best so she really steals the show and the set piece is spectacular, the set it's self helps bring a very grimmy feel to the flick(its a pretty disgusting looking set inside the house)  i could actually feel for the character(victim) which never happens for me. it's basically a flick about a serial killer(stanze) and his torment towards his victim where he makes her write about her ghastly ordeal in a scrap book before he offs her(or does he???) if you liked ice from the sun, this flick (IMO) is filmed and edited alot nicer but it still isnt big budget glits and glamour.  a filthy little gem i enjoyed.  wink