Topic: WIN Jessica Albas AWAKE DVD Contest

Earlier we shared with you the specs for Jessica Albas awake and now we are going to be giving away THREE copies on DVD for you lucky readers. To win this contest is easy. We will pick 3 winners from members who have 20 Toe Tags or more. Toe Tags are...

Read More : WIN Jessica Albas AWAKE DVD Contest

Re: WIN Jessica Albas AWAKE DVD Contest

me an BDD are gone from the toetag top 18 wassup? big_smile

i have one toe tag so are we starting over? thats cool i better get busy tongue

yes everytime you win your tags are reset so new faces also get a shot.That said not every contest is about Being #1.. just like this one isnt. Its not top 20 its get more then 20 toe tags. smile

thanks, thats what i was thinking after i posted

interesting.  I like the way contests are run now.  Its not so much just blind luck, but more of a reward! big_smile  well this one is about luck, but not all of them.

and what happened to january's member of the month? or is that over with now.

yeah good question, i will look i dont remember what we did with that since we have so many.

Meh wrote:

yes everytime you win your tags are reset so new faces also get a shot.That said not every contest is about Being #1.. just like this one isnt. Its not top 20 its get more then 20 toe tags. smile

I just found out earlier that my Toetags were reset to 0 earlier. And now i figured out how the entire process is made. Once the you choose the winners and how many it is, say the top 4 members and with those members that win that specific contest will have their Toetags reset to 0 but everyone elses stays the same. And i just figured this out earlier today too. So hey this is definitely a great thing for the Toetags. At first, i thought everyone elses toetags would be reset also. But hey this is definitely better to give everyone more opportunities.

I know I only have a few posts, but I do agree with everyone else that this is a good way to select the winners of the contests on this site. smile

thanks EMC and welcome to the site. Depending on how you participate its easy to rack up points. For example right now ANY George Romero movie review is worth 20 points, a Diary of the dead review is worth 100 points. You can submit other reviews for points, submit posters that are missing, etc. LOTS of options to have FUN, participate and be rewarded.

And BDD yes the way it works is when we pick you as a winner your points are reset. So you can keep winning, but you have to start from 0, which makes it fair for every member. And if you win two months in a row NOBODY can complain because to do so you would have had to of done alot of 'community contributions'

Cool, well I better start posting like crazy and making some drunk reviews this weekend.:lol:

Jessica Alba should win an academy award for hotness