Re: What's the last horror tv show that you watched?

SUBURGATORY
Insanely freaking cool one with Jane Levy cutie hottie. Man what a great storyline and acting from all the crew. Love the way it's filmed too.

But Jane man, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m37jergI3Z1r6780ho1_500.gif

So I STILL have not seen all of Walking Dead Season Three (I know, I know), but I picked up the season on DVD whilst in town today. I'm starting from the very beginning, even though I've already seen about the first 8 or 9 episodes. Currently on Ep. 4...

edit: Made it all the way through half of the season tonight. Episode 8: Made To Suffer, was incredible! Talk about action-packed and riveting the whole way through. Not a dull moment to be found...which leaves me a good place to pick up from for tomorrow.

edit 2: I finished up the second half of the season today, and what can I say? It was one hell of a great season! I was a bit disappointed with the finale, though. I kind of wanted it to end with more of a bang.

* SPOILER ALERT - If you haven't watched the finale as of yet, just keep scrolling -

.....I must also confess that I was a bit insensitive toward Andrea's death in the final episode. I know it was supposed to be a shocking, "Oh my god, I can't believe they're killing her off!" moment, but I was so annoyed with her shit this season that I found a difficult time really caring. lol A bit harsh I suppose, but damn, Andrea was dumb, foolish and much too trusting during the entire third season, regardless of her good, diplomatic intentions near the end. Plus, she really has a habit of picking the wrong boyfriends (first Shane, then The Governor). tongue

* END OF POTENTIAL SPOILER

But Michone, man, what a badass character! She's kind of like the female version of Blade (and a zombie slayer, as opposed to a vampire one of course).

Last edited by The Creature (2013-09-15 22:42:16)

Now on to the special features disc of the season three DVD set. I love featurettes, man. Hoping to see a lot of input from my man, Gregory Nicotero.

Yeah I also felt the same way towards Andrea. I was annoyed with her throughout most of the show to be honest. I think the uproar is more from the comic fans, as she is still alive in the comics and much more bad ass than in the show (though she can be pretty bad ass in the show at times). I didn't mind the end of season 3, I liked the whole season actually, much more than the first two. I haven't seen the featurettes, I hope to pick it up sometime soon.

@Creature I friggin cant wait for season 4 to start!!!

Damn yeah, got that on my Facebook feed this morning. CAN'T WAIT!!!

http://nerdreactor.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/TWDS4-30-Days.jpeg

Too looong a wait. Way toooo looooong!!! roll

@Theli, I've only read a Vol. 1 compilation book of The Walking Dead comic series (which included maybe the first 8 or 9 issues, if I remember correctly), so I know little-to-nothing of Andrea's true character in the comics. I'm on a tighter budget as of late, but eventually I would like to buy all of the comics in bulk and just go through them all. I'm sure it is a fantastic series of comic books.

@Z3r0c00l, Me too, now that I've finally sat down and watched all of season three!

@Punk, cool looking banner, Sir.

^^^
Definitely kick ass. Like the show. big_smile

kXnPunk wrote:

Damn yeah, got that on my Facebook feed this morning. CAN'T WAIT!!!

http://nerdreactor.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/TWDS4-30-Days.jpeg

Too looong a wait. Way toooo looooong!!! roll

Yeah I'm getting antsy! I'm ready for Season 4!!!

I was disappointed with the finale of season 3 but season 4 looks like it's going to be bigger and better!

1) WALKING DEAD
2) BATES MOTEL

I've been wanting to check out American Horror Story but haven't quite had the time. I know they have a couple seasons already on netflix.

Last edited by MYERS4EVER (2013-09-18 05:11:09)

A very cool one AHS is.

Another one not to miss that started yesterday is Sleepy Hollow. On Fox in the US...
Very badass one.

Started watching True Blood a couple days ago, starting from the very first episode.  Now up to season 6, episode 3.  Honestly, once it got away from just vamps and other spookie creatures in the Louisiana bayou and escalated into vampire world domination, vampire gods, faeries and, now, faerie godfathers, it's lost a lot of the charm of the first couple seasons.  Especially now that Bill is basically omnipotent.  No idea how the season's going to end, obviously, but I'm wishing it would go back to the quirky, rustic charm of the first two seasons.

Incidentally, I think Sam is my favorite character on the show.  Dude's pretty tough for what he is, and I dug how in the first season (might have been the second) he stepped right up to Bill and threw down on him without an ounce of hesitation.  Seems to me he's kicked more people's ass in the show than any of the vamps or werewolves have.

ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK? [1991-2000]

Now THAT was cheesy low budget fun. Funny just to see how badly acting and written that was. An American/Canadian joint one. But made by Cinar. This name definitely means BAAAD!!! Never fails. Hahaha

The scene where that dude gets his food stuck into 3 freaking flat about 3 inches wide rocks and the "hero" comes and gives a slap to the rock and it falls, saving him from the water flow coming from the dam. I was on the floor laughing like mad. lol

I love these, so fun. To see ONLY IF YOU WANNA LAUGH ABOUT HOW BAD EVERYTHING IS!!!
You've been warned.

But I digged it like H3LL. Hey of course. big_smile

The first episode of American horror story season one.
I've got to say it's looking pretty good.

The Nightmare Room

BEING HUMAN

Very cool paranormal stuff. The Werewolf transformation was amazing. Reminded me of the BEST EVER in Crimson Grove. That girl that can make things move is wild. Great stuff.

DRACULA

I'm loving the cinematography of this sucker. Very good acting, Van Helsing is insane in it and Dracula well he's Dracula so. Great job my the actor.
Tonight's coolest scene was when the guy and girl tracking him down got blasted by Dracula's spell, that broke the mirror and Blood came out of the cracks. Very cool. Oh the start where Van Helsing sticks his Cross kinife in Vlad's feet was nice too. Awesome location and shots. Bloody like I love. big_smile

V''''V

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-11-01 21:52:58)

I don't watch horror TV EXCEPT for The Walking Dead... come on what other one is there that makes TV King?

Game Of Thrones...

kXnPunk wrote:

DRACULA

I'm loving the cinematography of this sucker. Very good acting, Van Helsing is insane in it and Dracula well he's Dracula so. Great job my the actor.
Tonight's coolest scene was when the guy and girl tracking him down got blasted by Dracula's spell, that broke the mirror and Blood came out of the cracks. Very cool. Oh the start where Van Helsing sticks his Cross kinife in Vlad's feet was nice too. Awesome location and shots. Bloody like I love. big_smile

V''''V

Just seen the second episode too, and I have to say I am further disappointed in this show. The sets are great, the cast is good, but the direction they decided to follow is just plainly awful. Also, the series completely lacks the macabre, which is mandatory in this specific show in my opinion.

I'm still trying to get through the 2nd episode of Dracula... I have stopped the video like 6x now and had to rewind like 5x due to not really paying attention to it haha. Really liking this season of American Horror Story so far though. big_smile

Really looking forward to: Season 2 of Bates Motel and that Guillermo Del Toro tv series of The Strain. They started filming it a couple months ago here around Toronto area. Kind of excited to see how that is gonna turn out.

Last edited by Vixene (2013-11-02 16:52:02)

^^^
Yeah as a huge fan of Del Toro I was happy when I read that. And Coven is cool nice new season start for AHS.
Haven't seen any of Bates Motel though.

And wH3LLcome to the MADhouse fellow canadian. smile

Hicks wrote:

Just seen the second episode too, and I have to say I am further disappointed in this show. The sets are great, the cast is good, but the direction they decided to follow is just plainly awful. Also, the series completely lacks the macabre, which is mandatory in this specific show in my opinion.

Ah well to each his own. Luckily. lol

Hi guys, I'm back!!!

Been watching The X Files all night yesterday and day today (and I guess night again).  Gotta love Netflix.  Started all from the beginning and now getting close to the end of season 1.

^^^
Sweet.
*kXnPunk jumps around screamsing all around. big_smile

http://cdn.ientry.com/sites/webpronews/article_pics/jumparoundlebron.gif

X-Files freaking RULE like H3LL. Preferably the Mulder-Scully ones.